[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Re:Zero Manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
So i watched the first 3 episodes of the anime and I got hooked and went to try and read the manga and it feels like its incomplete. the end of the first chapter doesn't link to the beginning of the second chapter and five doesn't link into 6. Is this how it was released or did the translators jump around?
>>
>>140186837
No idea what you're talking about, the end of chapter 1 and chapter 2 link the same way they do in the anime only with a setting/flashback page. 5 to 6 is also the exact same as the anime.
>>
The three places i found the manga 1 ends with him getting beat up by the thugs and then the start of 2 has him back at the Appa seller. five has him dying and then six starts with an argument between felt and Elsa
>>
first one i found that shows what i'm talking about http://www.mangareader.net/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-daiisshou-outo-no-ichinichi-hen/1
>>
>>140187641
>>140187757
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>140187641
>>140187757
Idiot.
>>
i'll get right on that.
>>
>>140187757
chapters are in wrong order.
use a better site.
>>
File: 001 copy.png (349 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
001 copy.png
349 KB, 900x1300
>>140187757
If you found the chapters continuity weird, then I have no doubt you should have checked other sites. This is the first page of chapter 2.
>>
>>140187913
thanks for a straight non-ass answer, i checked a couple of sites and the others i found with it had them in the same order so i'll see if i can hunt down a torrent or a better site.
>>
>>140188039
Go to Madokami, the scanlators site, or even Batoto, it's not that hard.
>>
>>140188300
>Madokami
Dead end on all fronts. Batoto doesn't have it, scanilators website doesnt have it, and madokami asks for a log in and i dont see any way to register for an account. thanks for the attempt to help though much appreciated.
>>
>>140188793

Mangafox
>>
got it on mangahere i'm good to go.
>>
>>140188935
mangafox for a while now blocks people from the us or so the news story the posted goes due to copyright issues.
>>
>>140188793
>Batoto doesn't have it
Yes it does.

>scanilators website doesnt have it
Yes it does, they're the ones who translate it.

>madokami asks for a log in and i dont see any way to register for an account
What is google?

>>140189131
A happy end, I guess.
>>
>>140189179
On their website they removed the online reader for it, on batoto they only had discussions for it when i went ot the page there were no actual chapters listed. and i googled madokami and got a couple of weird results one was the one i listed but yah like i said found it so ultimately i'm okay for now.
>>
This isn't Reddit, fuck off

>>140188300
You fuck off too
>>
>>140189866
Yeah, yeah. Let's protect the secret club and stuff.
>>
>>140186837
>the first 3 episodes
How does it feel like to live in the future?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.