[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 545454.png (321 KB, 898x742) Image search: [Google]
545454.png
321 KB, 898x742
What did she mean by this?
>>
It means Kenpachi was never a soul
He was a human
And once he dies
He wont need a body to hold himself back
>>
File: 026073f493.jpg (19 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
026073f493.jpg
19 KB, 236x314
His reiatsu is too much for his own body to handle despite it's his own reiatsu.

His arm is breaking apart just like the quincy, Gremmy.
>>
I'd wait for another translation from Viz before trying to analyze the mess known as Bleach.
>>
It means Kubo wanted to end a good Kenpachi fight for some stupid Toshiro fight
>>
>>140186248
She means Zaraki had to lost to make sure Toshiro wins
>>
>>140186343
Not "just like" this is more internally consistant than Gremmy's bullshit. Gremmy's own powers should logically have prevented any kind of internal overload like what happened, which is exactly what made it retarded.
>>
She means his body wasn't ready.
>>
>>140188075
It's long been established that you can't get your bankai and then immediately fight with it like an expert (see Renji and Ichigo), so this is probably one of the most plot justified things Kubo has done in a hell of long time.
>>
Kubo actually stuck to the idea that bankai is unwieldy until you've gotten some substantial time to train with it. I don't feel like he's properly consistent with pointing that out, but I'm still impressed that he brought it up at all (minus it being a vector for more Hitsugaya).

I thought it was stupid at first, but it does make sense.
>>
>>140186248
Picked up
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.