[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Akame ga kill:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: no.jpg (78 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
78 KB, 1280x800
>What is the edgiest thing that happened in this anime?
>Who was the edgiest character?
>>
>>140185616
I don't even know how many times I fapped to Esdese-sama by now.
>>
The edgiest thing was definitely the skin cutting shit
That guy was pretty edgy
>>
That bonus manga chapter. You know the one.
>>
>>140186264
Not a fucking clue.
>>
>>140185616
Putting best girl's head on a rod in the middle of town
>>
>>140185616
Esdeath is a overrated shit
>>
The killing and fucking of the wife and child in front of the husbands grave I definitely the edgiest part yet.
>>
>>140186305
Sex with a dog. Just edges out paedophilic rape and murder of a child.
>>
Watching this show at the moment. So far (ep. 7) it's shit and giggles. When do the REALLY edgy shit starts?
>>
>>140185616
If your going to use meme arrows, use them correctly
>>
The clown raping and killing bols family, never seen something so against the narrative and internal world logic for the sake of edge. I could rant for ages about that. Yes I'm still mad.
>>
I find it humorous that a Nazi dominatrix trying to fuck a shota is the least messed up thing about this series
>>
>>140186389
I teared up at that part.
>>
>>140186498
This.
Dropped that shit so fucking fast.
>>
File: 1411998509306.png (328 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1411998509306.png
328 KB, 854x480
>>140185616
>What is the edgiest thing that happened in this anime?
Meet Dog

>Who was the edgiest character?
Honest. I'd like to say Esdeath but the last few chapters really sharpened the edges on Honest.
>>
>>140185616
The anime is not even that edgy compared to the manga nothing personel kild level of edge
>>
I wanna fuck that Aisha wanna be.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.