[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what anime have you dropped so far because it's garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160318_192157.jpg (54 KB, 496x249) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160318_192157.jpg
54 KB, 496x249
So what anime have you dropped so far because it's garbage and can't see it getting better.

I dropped Netoge.

2 episodes is all you need to see if something is whack and will continue to be whack by the way.
>>
File: 1455809248512.jpg (155 KB, 450x425) Image search: [Google]
1455809248512.jpg
155 KB, 450x425
>>140178714

The only series I've bothered watching so far are Jojo, Kabaneri, Boku no Hero, Luluco, and Re:Zero. Nothing else really seems that interesting.
>>
Stray Dogs and Bakuon
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm going to drop Endride, it's like pretty bad, but I keep on hoping it gets worse somehow, but I think it'll just end up being really forgettable and disappointing like Comet Lucifer, instead of something just vilely awful like I was hoping.
>>
File: 1454808980654.jpg (22 KB, 288x267) Image search: [Google]
1454808980654.jpg
22 KB, 288x267
Gulty Crown, One Outs, SAO and some others i can't list from the top of my head.
>>
Netoge (the way everything's presented and how the plot's shown, I really don't see them being able to do much with it)

Boku No Hero Academia (I am not gonna lie I am biased against shonen/young adult stuff whether it's anime, movies, books, etc. but I wanted to give this a try for the funnies)

Hundred (I jumped in for the mecha tag. Holy shit is everything else formulaic and generic as fuck)

Ace Attorney (idk I prefer the dubbed game/VN stuff to this)

Mayoiga (saving for drunk watch sessions with friends)

Only sticking with JoJo, Kabaneri, Kiznaiver, Re: Zero for sure.

On the fence at the moment with Sakamoto (I have never read the manga) and Joker Game (flashbacks are annoying and war propaganda is SJW tier of Japanese war shit)
>>
Stray dogs

Really should be in a shounen magazine.
>>
>>140178714
I dropped Iron Blooded Orphans at episode 11, although I knew what happened in later episodes.
>>
Only dropped Sakamoto since the jokes weren't doing anything for me

Close to dropping RE:Zero since it just seems like another "transported to fantasy world" show. It is being self-aware about how generic it is but that doesn't change the fact that it's still generic.
>>
>>140178714
About to drop Flying Witch and Hundred.
>>
>Dropping anime

Fucking casuals
>>
Not current but I dropped Moretsu Pirates cause it was boring as fuck

It wasn't even real space piracy
>>
>>140180999
>Mayoiga (saving for drunk watch sessions with friends)
Kill yourself
>>
>>140181500
>Muh having friends is bad meme

Kill yourself
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.