[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kagewani
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: shadow crocodile.jpg (350 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shadow crocodile.jpg
350 KB, 1280x720
>[HorribleSubs] Kagewani S2 - 03 [720p].mkv
>>
Gave me Fatal Frame flashbacks. Man, that game did not age well.
>>
File: Yumika.jpg (5 KB, 130x115) Image search: [Google]
Yumika.jpg
5 KB, 130x115
>>
ED sounded good and well placed. Probably my favourite of the new season.
>>
>>140172907
I miss Arrival of Fear.
>>
I thought Tatsuya was just going to stand there watching the whole thing. Glad he manned up in the end, but jumping into the water wasn't the safest idea.

Also this >>140172965
>>
I was expecting the taxi driver to be in cahoots with the inn.
>>
>>140173198
Aye. I was also hoping that it would be a humans are the real monster episode.
>>
>>140173752
Wait, wasn't it? I thought the episode was about a cult using an abandoned onsen to find new sacrifices for the monster they worship.
Do you think the cultists were hallucinations created by the monster, like in season one in that tunnel episode? Then why did Daruma-sama turn on the cultists?
>>
>>140174245
Sorry, I meant that I wanted an episode with no monster. Just the cult being dicks who would have thrown Yumika into the water with her throat slit.
>>
>>140174245
I dont think the cultists were fake because how else did they kidnap the girl?
I wonder who that person with the tuning fork was.

>>140172965
This.
I kinda want more creepy episodes like s1.
>>
Is this worth watching
>>
This episode actually spooked me a bit. I love these kind of kidnapped by a secret cult stories.

>>140177530
Watch it and form your own opinion. Each episode is like 10 minutes long.
>>
>>140177530
Give it a shot.
>>
>>140171089
I didn't expect a fucking Cult
>>
What's next? Left or right?
>>
Kagewani is best with those creepy horror stories that keep a touch of mystery.
>>
>>140180277
I agree. Just like s1. The problem is in s1 we ere kept in the dark. What are the monsters? How are they connected? What do they want? Now we know that the Kagewani is behind everything.
I hope we get more mystery down the line.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.