[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bleach Thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 1460722770060.jpg (321 KB, 876x636) Image search: [Google]
1460722770060.jpg
321 KB, 876x636
what would you do if you become handsome shounen, /a/?
>>
>>140161621
>drop out of uni, make money as a model while I focus on acting career
>>
File: 39a.png (553 KB, 600x810) Image search: [Google]
39a.png
553 KB, 600x810
Hand enlargements
>>
File: 378116.gif (4 MB, 450x542) Image search: [Google]
378116.gif
4 MB, 450x542
>>140161621

>It turns out I had another power up all along
>Villain becomes more powerful
>HA looks like I can power up AGAIN
>Villain becomes more powerful
>SOMEONE ELSE POWERS UP

Just end this piece of shit
>>
>>140163557
>I like to read the wrong genre of manga and then complain about elements that are expected to be in it
Fuck off back to >>>/tv/ shitsock
>>
>>140161621
Hide harder.
>>
>has been near death several times
>literally nearly became a zombie slave
>has been against Aizen and have had Soul Society's survival depending on him before
>only uses his SUPER SECRET SPECIAL SUPER AWESOME BANKAI POWER now at some convenient moment

ok.
>>
>>140166109
Kubo sure rused you
>>
>>140166109
Well not his fault that he was getting rekt before the petals disappearing ;^)
>>
>>140161621
I Like Bleach but this random power up bullshit really needs to stop. Kubo's just beating a dead horse at this point.
>>
>>140166435
This is precisely what makes this arc great. This arc is a parody of bleach.
>>
>>140161621
Become an idol.
>>
>>140166109
Hitsugay trained several times after Aizen and got his shit kicked in during every fight of this arc. This is his first chance to be a special snowflake and show his
>SUPER SECRET SPECIAL SUPER AWESOME BANKAI POWER
>>
>>140161621

Is he at least going to fuck Rangiku?
>>
>>140169555
I'd hope so it's been a long time coming
>>
What the fuck is Kubo doing? It's like he's making fun of his own manga...
>>
>>140161621
I've been out the loop with bleach, is that ichigo's new bankai?
>>
>>140164181
>I enjoy reading terribly written shounen manga
Do you enjoy the way shit tastes or something?
>>
>>140170753
Nothing would entertain me more than Kubo going post-meta and entertaining himself through thinly veiled parodies of his own zombie of a creation.
>>
>>140171050
>shounen manga
>good writing

Pick one
>>
>>140171050
Faggots like you always fail to realise entertainment value and quality are two different things. Yes it's shit, but it's enjoyable shit.
>>
>>140172320
>it's fine cause I can turn my brain off
cunts like you are why american idol had more than one season
>>
>>140171880
There is good shonen out there. I'm not the guy you're replying to buy simply saying "it's shonen" isn't an excuse. Dragonball managed to do far more and be more entertaining with a much more simplistic plot.
>>
>>140172567
There's nothing wrong with mindless entertainment. It's good for passing time.
But if you're so sophisticated you can only bare to read the most intelligent and well written plots go right ahead. I hope that keeps you entertained in the downtime you don't spend fedora shopping.
>>
>>140172734
You either are a nostalgiafag or just accepted that Dragon Ball was meant to be stupid and ignored all the flaws.
>>
>>140173105
>accepted that Dragon Ball was meant to be stupid.

Well duh. Toriyama's craft and understanding of the medium is amazing enough that the lack of depth isn't an issue. The way he sets up an action scene and guides the eye through the panels was incredible for its time.

>ignored all the flaws

You would need to point out all of these flaws to me. "Does something I don't agree with or like" isn't a flaw, if you try to go there. The android/cell saga was the only real low point in the series.
>>
>>140161621
He really looks like Ichigo but with different hari
>>
>>140173413
>You would need to point out all of these flaws to me.
Plot inconsistency?
The Dragon Balls receive arbitrary rules at plot convenience.
Fucking aliens out of nowhere.
Characters such as Lunch disappear because Toriyama legitimately forgot them.
Moon is destroyed twice.
Goku can read minds at one point for no reason.
A ki blast can heal someone dying when it's convenient only.
Power levels become inconsistent.
Main characters are ignored.
Oh, we can add more wishes to the Dragon Balls because it's convenient.
Saiyans don't have tails anymore because Toriyama legitimately forgot.
>>
I laughed out loud at this page. Like that was his power up? I wish he turned into a lizard man I'm quite dissapointed
>>
This is it....... now I understand everything.
It's not possible to be more powerful than the main character,
so ............ everyone in their perfect state transforms into the main character!.
Kubo you are a genius!!!
So when will we see Aizen-HollowIchigo and Yamato-BankaiIchigo?
>>
>>140174356
>>140174385
>shitposting intensifies
>>
>>140163557
>being surprised at this bullshit
Bleach has always been bad for years.
>>
>>140175153
It's not our fault if this serie itself is giving us more reasons to bash it.
>>
File: 1460671927087.jpg (160 KB, 798x568) Image search: [Google]
1460671927087.jpg
160 KB, 798x568
>anyone giving a shit about Icefag

Please let him job one last time, Kubo. In 1 chapter preferably so we can get back to Yachiru/Kenpachi.
>>
>>140175293
No excuses for shitposting, anon.
>>
>>140175403
What's the point? Both are going to job in the next chapters or the author pulling another asspull.
>>
>>140175403
Aizenis going to take down Gerard, Hougyoku vs Hougyoku.
>>
>>140161621
so why does he have a new bankai powerup? he didnt train in the royal realm, he was doing regular training in soul society when his bankai was stolen. and not a lot of time has passed since urahara restored his bankai with his magic beans. i dont get it
>>
>Kenpachi so strong he jobs to himself

Goddamit Kubo, you always find a way
>>
File: 578Gremmy's_body_tears.png (232 KB, 853x1300) Image search: [Google]
578Gremmy's_body_tears.png
232 KB, 853x1300
>>140175766
Gremmy got to find out first hand what its like to be Kenpachi at full power without any limiters
>>
>>140175673
Everyone trained during the two-year timeskip; its no surprise that a prodigy like icefag managed to reach a breakthrough in his Bankai, which he'd been trying to do since post- Soul Society.
>>
>>140176673
yeah i guess, just seems kinda dumb for him to pull it out now, woulda been useful before. but its bleach so i guess i shoulda expected as much. hes probably going to lose and then we'll see byakuya's new bankai. i think his bankai is already pretty neat, i wonder how they can make it much cooler? was always one of my favorites
>>
>>140177469
If you reread the last few chapters you can see how ice had been overusing his Bankai quite a bit, forcing his petals to break. Not to mention he's kind of been a punching bag for this whole arc, hes hardly my favorite character but I'm interested to see how his new form works. Byakuya's as well.
>>
This is clearly a blue oni/red oni thing.
>>
>>140174220
>The Dragon Balls receive arbitrary rules at plot convenience.

The rules are inserted to advance the plot to Toriyama's liking. Nothing wrong with new rules, only contradictory ones.

>Fucking aliens out of nowhere.

This isn't an inconsistency, nor is it a problem, really. You're pulling complaints out of nowhere with stuff like this. Why are aliens appearing "out of nowhere" a plot issue exactly?

>Characters such as Lunch disappear because Toriyama legitimately forgot them.

Fair

>Moon is destroyed twice.

It was implied that Kami or someone/something Kami knew about had something to do with its revival. He mentioned that goku's tail being removed was a precedent for reviving the moon. In a series where characters are capable of coming back to life on a constant basis, the moon coming back is suddenly an issue?

>Goku can read minds at one point for no reason.

Fair enough, but it's implied that people can do that if they try hard enough in the Dragonball world.

>A ki blast can heal someone dying when it's convenient only.

It expends quite a bit of power to do so, and giving someone ki doesn't always put them in a state where they can fight or do much of use.

>Power levels become inconsistent.

Seems pretty clear to me that characters get stronger. Who are you specifically referring to?

>Main characters are ignored.

Not really a flaw, character casts change in Dragonball constantly. Goku is the only real constant throughout he entire thing. Dragonball Super actually tries to avoid this to an extent and people still complain.

>Oh, we can add more wishes to the Dragon Balls because it's convenient.

Guardians have the capability of modifying howany wishes Shenron can grant. Dende and the Namekians have done this with Shenron and Porunga.

>Saiyans don't have tails anymore because Toriyama legitimately forgot.

Fair.

Still impressive considering what Toriyama managed to do with procrastinating and essentially writing at the seat of his pants.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.