[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been watching Haruhi Suzumiya, and I'm about to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: images (1).jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12 KB, 225x225
I've been watching Haruhi Suzumiya, and I'm about to watch endless eight. how should I keep from getting sick of watching it
>>
Episodes 1, 2, and 8 are the only episodes were watching. 3-7 are just literally the same shit.
>>
>>140157109
appriciate the changing swimsuits
>>
Put yourself through all 8 episodes. It is the only way. When you watch the movie later on you'll be able to fully appreciate Yuki's actions.
>>
>>140157127
I know which ones are necessary I still plan to watch all of it
>>
Space them out over eight weeks for most of the original experience.
The full experience is lost forever because bitching about it for two months was part of the fun.
>>
I watched all of them on a row like 1 week ago

When S2 came out I didn't bother to watch past the first episode because I didn't liked the new K-on art style they used and since I had read the novels like 10 times before S2 came out I dropped it and never bother to watch it until now.

It was nice seeing the small details though, most of them you will only notice if you've read the novels and know them from memory.
>>
If you already know what it is, why bother watching it at all? The fun comes from watching one after another going "Are they seriously doing this?"
>>
I dropped that shit
>>
>>140157109
Be thankful it was endless eight and not endless 15,000

>tfw Kyon DID NOT hit Haruhi
>>
I watched Endless Eight when it aired. You were stuck for 8 weeks.
>>
>>140157462
This. Marathoning E8 isn't as impressive as having to wait literally a week without knowing if the same shit will be airing or not the next week.
>>
File: E8 end.jpg (3 MB, 3750x4125) Image search: [Google]
E8 end.jpg
3 MB, 3750x4125
>>140157252
>>140157462
>>
>>140157496
it's too small, I can't read it, I should really get some glasses
>>
>>140157496
>35275617
>needing subs by the end of E8
>>
>>140157538
click the file name
>>
>>140157109
Make a drinking game out of it.
>>
>>140157679
sounds fun, got suggestions?
>>
>>140157109
Collect all the masks.

They really fucked this up. They could have showed different scenes that were off screen the first time around, but no.
>>
>>140157734
Every time you spot a difference, drink.
I recommend having an EMT on standby for this one.
>>
File: E8 thread.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
E8 thread.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>140157734
Every time you recognize a frame/clip from seeing it before on /a/, drink.
>>
>>140157109
I watched all endless eight and developed a migraine halfway through. Added to the experience.
>>
>>140157496
>How the hell, thought it will be endless

Just imagine it would be still running, every week the same episode with some clothes changed.

Most would have fucked off by now but a elitist circle of hardcore otakus would still watch it religiously every week, eventually it would become boardculture on /a/, /jp/ and of course whatever boards on IIchan.
>>
>>140158150
Aya probably would have killed herself to get out.
>>
>>140158241
They could just re-use her audio from the previous episodes

The ride would never end
>>
>>140157109
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Friendly reminder to use sage when replying to garbage threads.
>>
>>140158303
I want to get off Kadokawa's Wild Ride.
>>
>>140158150
>The shit storm when they got lazy and just reaired EP 220
>>
File: why.png (114 KB, 231x240) Image search: [Google]
why.png
114 KB, 231x240
What is Kyon's least favorite american city?

Denver
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.