[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just wanted to let you know that I love you guys. My life isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 151.png (33 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
151.png
33 KB, 300x100
I just wanted to let you know that I love you guys. My life isn't happy most of the time, but when i come here, i forget how pathetic my life is. You don't need to reply to this, but know that as much as we hate each other, we won't find anyone else in the world we have as much in common with.
>>
Love you too, anon. Sage.
>>
Don't worry anon. You have good taste so I like you. sageru
>>
>>140149466
Faggot.
>>
>>140149722
but tell me this, is there anywhere else you could tell someone they were a faggot, and be accepted?
Besides baptist churches of course
>>
>>140149856
Real life, with your friends.
>>
>>140149991
>implying the time I spend at my computer isn't real
>implying you guys aren't my friends
>>
>>140150209
wew
>>
better way to look at it is, "where else can you meet literally hundreds of new people you've never encountered before every time you come in and speak with them about topics you have in common or learn new points of view over issues of contention?"
>>
>>140150738
Outside.
>>
>>140150771
>outside
>able to speak to hundreds of complete strangers at a one-on-one basis about one topic, then jumping within seconds to a completely new group of hundreds of people to speak about something else entirely

no
>>
4chan is the only place I can talk about anime without dealing with NYAA screaming faggots everywhere.
>>
>>140151072
NYAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1423520938212.jpg (356 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1423520938212.jpg
356 KB, 1200x1200
NYAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
にゃあああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
>>
>>140150209
Wew lad
>>
Subscribed
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.