[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Valvrave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
I always see /a/ talking about valvrave like it was a big series, by the tone of the comments it sounded like it started out really good got everyone hooked then went to shit.

Just saw episode 1 and it was terrible, how the fuck did no one see it getting worse?

Or am i mistaking what all the valvrave references means?
>>
I'm thinking of watching this, it caused a huge shitstorm when the girl got raped, but I'm more interested in the fact that Sunrise did it. I just finished Cross Ange and it was too amazing for me. I was so depressed after I finished it. How does this compare?
>>
>streaming
>"why did /a/ watch a show I don't like?"
>>
>>140143167
It was a big piece of poorly written nonsense for everyone to get behind and guess what the next "twist" was going to be.
>>
>>140143294
This is a lot better than CA

Go watch it now
>>
>>140143337
I really like the shoko girl actually, but like this isn't good at all, like a 15 year old is flying attack helicopter and a girl just jump out on to a mech without hurting herself, like holy shit.
>>
>>140143506
Just go watch the show, you can still shitpost plenty once you're done, /a/ will still be here by then.
>>
>>140143577
I'm watching it, ep 2 is better i guess but can you explain the general reception of valvrave?
>>
File: vvv episode 9 wordcloud.png (78 KB, 790x669) Image search: [Google]
vvv episode 9 wordcloud.png
78 KB, 790x669
The only way I can re-watch this show i-is if it's with you all again.
>>
OP here, and i just saw that nigga with the white cut trained soliders with a piece of glass and kill him...... the fuck?
>>
File: GOD MODE HARD.gif (2 MB, 245x207) Image search: [Google]
GOD MODE HARD.gif
2 MB, 245x207
>>140144224
kek
That was fun
You're in for quite a ride, OP
>>
>>140144315
Op here and this was the funniest thing i've ever seen, i'm not even going to question this show anymore
>>
File: so, so long.png (469 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
so, so long.png
469 KB, 800x450
>>140144374
>this was the funniest thing i've ever seen
You'll see more in this show.
And that's the attitude to have with this show. Just don't question anything.
>>
>>140143167
It's completely terrible with no redeeming qualities.
>>
Lmfao this is great
>>
>>140143167
/a/ talks about it because it is the worst anime of the decade.
>>
>>140145157
I can totally see that, but they watched it all the way through lol
>>
People expected an exciting and ridiculous trainwreck. And it did deliver, but the second half lost all its momentum and became dull as fuck with too much drama. If you picked it up to see a serious show and not an over the top spectacle, then you were misled. It was also a lot more fun watching with /a/.
>>
This show was a mediocre piece of who-knows-what that you just couldn't pull your eyes off. W-we all had to see how they would use more ass-pulls every. single. week.
>>
>>140143167
It's like watching a train go off rails, but then it catches on fire and keeps going, despite the fact that it no longer has rails. At some point the cars start exploding, but it's still going. I liked watching the series while it was airing. The threads were great.
>>
Guys
What they heck are they chanting in the start of BOKU JANAIII, BOKU JA NA IIIIIIIII, BOKU JANAAAAAIIIIIIIII
>>
3 of my favorite voice actors and an amazing writer but somehow it ended up as a mediocre show unfortunately

oh and my biggest gripe is best girl didn't fucking win
>>
File: he won.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
he won.jpg
161 KB, 1280x720
>>140145602
>best girl didn't fucking win
But he did

>captcha: select all flowers
kek
>>
Okay so this is THE trainwreck, i got it
>>
File: wake up, see this. what do.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wake up, see this. what do.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>thread visits Dorssian Vacation site
>suddenly explosions
>thread wakes up to this
What do?
>>
File: x-eins.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
x-eins.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>140146707
obvious answer
>>
It was fun to watch with /a/ at least.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.