[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really that hard to bicycle another person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Takagi_c28_07.png (316 KB, 964x1400) Image search: [Google]
Takagi_c28_07.png
316 KB, 964x1400
Is it really that hard to bicycle another person?
>>
It's supposed to be illegal there, if i remember correctly
>>
>>140123556
Yes actually.
Their weight easily brings you out of balance.
>>
>>140123556
Of course not. Your mom was easy.
>>
I did it with my friend once and he fell off and hit hit testicles on the back wheel.

Not recommended if your girlfriend is a futa.
>>
>>140123556
If you're a whimp or the other person is morbidly obese, yes.
>>
>>140123556
yes that is why you are still a virgin
>>
its VERY insecure and I would not recommend it.
I had a pretty dangerous accident as a kid when (unironically) my childhood friend was riding bitch behind me and in the end her arm was broken in two spots and my father had to cut her arm out of the wheel with pincers.

And thats the story how I NOT became an anime protagonist.
>>
>>140123556
Yeah, especially at low speeds, a scenic cycle with two is unpleasant.

I'm not sure why they don't just get into a rickshaw, and enjoy the scenery that way.
>>
>>140123556
Yes, keeping the balance is hard and if the person in the back moves even a little bit, it might throw off your balance and it all comes tumbling down from there.
>>
>>140123790
>futa
>external testicles
>>
>>140123870
Best kind; more to play with.
>>
>>140124057
nigga u gay
>>
>>140123556
For a DYEL beta like Nishicuckta yes.
>>
My older brother used to ride a unicycle while carrying my younger brother on his shoulders.

The three of us were part of a unicycling/juggling team. This was our themesong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjvL-BgNv_Q
>>
>>140124273
>I am sharing a board with literal circus freaks
>>
>>140123556

extremely unsafe if you are not going fast and your passenger doesn't know how to ride

passenger needs to have their arms wrapped around the rider and cling to them to keep center of gravity "normal" the extra weight will make it initially weird but when riding at a decent speed this is managable.
>>
I actually tried it because >anime
Turns out it is indeed quite hard if the person is not clinging to you.
I tried doing it drunk with a friend in the back, we were coming back from a party, crashed a couple of times, then my friend tried but also crashed a few times.
I can see why it's illegal.
>>
So it's easier if you're carrying a girl that likes you
>>
>>140123556
Is is pretty easy as long as the person riding keeps their weight centered.
It is actually easier to give someone a ride on the handlebars, even if it is more uncomfortable for them.
Riding as a passenger on a bike is pretty uncomfortable in any case. Nowhere to place your feet
>>
>>140123556
It's more starting off that's very difficult. once you're moving it's fine unless you have to make a tight bend.
>>
File: tandem.jpg (590 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
tandem.jpg
590 KB, 900x599
It's pretty damn tough actually. The weight is a problem but it's nothing compared to the balance problems.

The only time I've done it successfully is with a BMX bike that had pegs on the back wheel. They stood on the pegs and put their hands on my shoulders. That was actually easy.

Also pic related for a smart ass 'not hard at all' response
>>
>>140125259
>I can see why it's illegal.
Still I think it's better to learn to ride with a passenger as a kid, on a small bike, than try it first later on a motorcycle and crash

>>140126255
>dat flat tire
Fucking niggers I swear
>>
>>140123556
It feels really weird trying to adjust to their weight.
The biggest problem however is that you're not used to the extra momentum so your calculations about when to hit the brakes before you blitz into that traffic can easily be off if you don't keep it on your mind at all times.
>>
>>140126255
>that shit-eating grin
>>
File: Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san.jpg (151 KB, 869x1242) Image search: [Google]
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san.jpg
151 KB, 869x1242
>>
File: o012.jpg (149 KB, 869x1255) Image search: [Google]
o012.jpg
149 KB, 869x1255
>>
It`s really hard. I had an accident with my friend because of trying it. Luckily, nobody was seriously injured.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.