[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: bW74h0j.gif (319 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
bW74h0j.gif
319 KB, 500x400
>LoGH general discussion thread

Anyone know of any updates on that remake that was supposed to happen?
>>
>no one discussing the greatest anime of all-time here
>moe shit and garbage-tier anime full of posts
>mfw
>>
>>140098687
It's a meme show
>>
>general
>he thinks he's superior just for watching logh
>>
>>140098687
not much to discuss on /a/ better luck on /m/ if it invovles the plot; if there was news of the readaptation /m/ would be on 24/7 jerkoff mode
>>
File: did nothing wrong dance.gif (26 KB, 255x217) Image search: [Google]
did nothing wrong dance.gif
26 KB, 255x217
Daily reminder that Fleet Admiral Paul von Oberstein did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
>>140100153
y-...youre a meme show! ;_;
>>
>>140100243
No news makes it seem like it might have been dropped.
>>
>>140098687
>tumblr

>>LoGH general discussion thread
What point did this line have? At all.
>>
>>140098687
Not much to discuss, just gotta wait until someone says something wrong.
>>
>>140100713
he got kircheis killed and his betaness made reuental rebel and thus killed him
>>
>>140098359
The new manga is a flop, so the anime has been silently cancelled.
>>
>>140102663
You're a fool if you think Reuenthal's rebellion actually had anything to do with Oberstein, Oberstein was made into a justifiable target so that Reuenthal could actually convince his fleets they were still loyal to Reinhard.

And if you're talking about how Oberstein talked about going to meet Reuenthal face to face but didn't, I leave that up to either Mittermeyer being too fast or simply the author forgetting. Oberstein doesn't have a history of half-assing.
>>
>>140102671
Don't play with my emotions.
>>
File: obi.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
obi.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>140102882
The anime is eternal. A new manga and then new anime will be shit with probably some OST composed by a jap instead of based classical music.

>>140102778
Oberstein wanted to eliminate Reuental the moment he turned high admiral, that's why he let Lang loose. For all the >muh need to not needlessly kill the kaiser's troops he sure as hell caused a rebellion that killed millions
>>
>>140102671
S-source?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. Logh is just to patrician to be popular with today's teens
>>
>>140103157
That's fucking stupid. He in fact did not let Lang loose he kept him around as a tool and reprimanded him whenever he got ahead of himself. He did not know of anything blighting Reuenthal's character until the Lichtenlade scandal came to light.

Did you think Oberstein was joking when he said he'd be taking Lang to a face-to-face meeting with Reuenthal? He was 100% willing to risk his life to avoid a civil war.

And as I said, Oberstein had nothing to do with Reuenthal's motivation in the civil war. Reuenthal always wanted to rebel, but at the same time never would as he was loyal to the Kaiser. Still, the Kaiser was running out of enemies and was declining during his peace. The Terraist plot pushed him in the wrong direction at the right time, and with choices between fighting (something he always wanted to do), or being held accountable for Lutz death, Reuenthal launched a civil war.

Now neither Lang nor Oberstein had anything to do with Uravasi. Sure Lang was being played by Rubinski, but simply put Lang had no hand in Uravasi.
>>
>>140098359
are there any other anime like this?

by this one I mean criminally underrated or just really good but not popular
>>
>>140105331
I really liked Concrete Revolution, it's kind of like watchmen. The storytelling might seem obtuse at first but once you get your head around it it's nice
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.