[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Godzilla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Godzilla.png (1 MB, 1365x569) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla.png
1 MB, 1365x569
Where were you when Anno saved cinema?
https://youtu.be/ysRIwlEBjuw [Embed]

>/a/ actualy doubted the god of kino known as Hideaki Anno
>>
So no Evas?
>>
>>140083602
Godzilla looks pretty meh to be honest.
>>
Anno is a one-hit wonder who only made it big because of connections.
>>
>>140083863
Gunbuster, Eva and KareKano are all good
>>
>>140083863
Objectively wrong
>>
Where is Shinji ?
>>
>>140083602
There's already a thread for this.
>>
>kino
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/tv/
>>
>>140083602
Is the trailer just really badly made or does the movie just have shit-house cinematography
>>
>>140084046
No

>>140084111
He's right though.
>>
>>140084581
I bet you like the Marvel flicks
>>140084610
>having shit taste
>>
Anno's going to hog other irrelevant projects after this so he can avoid finishing rebuild.
>>140084280
Please, this falls to the grey area.
>>
>>140084610

>he's right because I (him) said so

dumb samefag
>>
>>140084679
>having shit taste

Are you projecting?
>>
>>140084696
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>140084679
There were only two low angle shots in that trailer:
the swinging tail, which doesn't cast any shadow on the world beneath, and Godzilla's gentle stroll through what appears to be a suburban district in the distance.

then there's two shots of buildings being destroyed, and glasses shattering, but we don't see Godzilla doing that, it's implied.

then tanks and and attack copters begin to fire, and once again Godzilla's in the background, the only destruction we see is the meager amounts of smoke and fire around his feet - and at this point you're already wondering why the King of Monsters is being shot in a way that make him looks small.

when you're doing a trailer about a giant monster, you only need one thing to make it work - low angle shot of Godzilla next to something big to provide scale (preferably a well known monument) and ACTUALLY SHOWING him wrecking shit up.

seriously I'd rather watch a guy in rubber suit rampaging through models
>>
The fact that this film delayed Eva 3.0 + 1.0 till who knows when keeps me from feeling anything but resentment towards this film.
>>
>>140086710
He's obviously been doing both
>>
>>140083602
waiting forever for Evangelion 3.0+1.0 to come out
>>
Fuck off to >>>/tv/ you faggot.
>>
>>140083602
>get hyped for Godzilla
>remember the Japanese can't act
>>
>>140086710

At least it's attached to a big name and will do well enough just because of that

Unlike heavy object, where kamachi probably won't greenlight another season of raildex out of spite
>>
>>140083602
Such tiny arms
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.