[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you eat a cheeseburger made of cowgirl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1460484025334.jpg (985 KB, 1057x1500) Image search: [Google]
1460484025334.jpg
985 KB, 1057x1500
Would you eat a cheeseburger made of cowgirl?
>>
>>140069738
Not until after she produces offspring. Farmers line to preserve the herd. Also this only applies if she is not a good milk producer. Economic value lies in living cows more than dead ones since butchering is a one way street.
>>
>>140069738
I would cheese her burger, if you get what I'm saying
>>
>>140069738
I'd eat her, then eat her.
>>
Cowgirls are for milk, not for meat.
>>
>>140069738
It's a hybrid, you'd focus on making delicious ice cream keeping those jugs full.
>>
I'd pierce brosnan her sister's burger.
>>
>>140069926
Chinese cowgirls tend to produce milk irregardless of their status as heifer.
>>
But in a cheeseburger you need sauce

sauce to OPs image
>>
>>140070360

If only there were some way to get the source now.
>>
You make burger out of male cows, as they don't produce milk. You either pay another farmer a stud fee to have his bull impregnate your cows to keep children and milk coming, or keep a bull around.
>>
I'd rather keep her, milk her breasts and satisfy her sexual urges from time to time.

Hell you might get her to be happy and she'll love you back.
>>
>>140070486
>to have his bull impregnate your cows
Sounds like something /a/ would do.
>>
>>140070554
>>140070486
That is if it's like an actual cow and you can only have sex with it for pleasure. But if your seed can make her pregnant, that'll work and you'll save money.
>>
>>140069738
no, but I would drink milk from a loli.
>>
>>140069738
I'd milk the cowgirl, make cheese and then eat her burger flaps.
>>
>>140070490
It's a cow. It cannot love you.
>>
>>140069738
>>
>>140070870

I'm pretty sure cows can feel love. Besides, she's not a cow, she's a cowgirl.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.