[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is his Japanese voice so garbage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 241x210) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 241x210
>>
His American child voice is garbage.
The Japanese just kept using the actor from when he was a child, but he never really changed his voice when Goku grew up.
>>
Leading question.
It's different, whether you like it or not doesn't matter.
>>
>>140069019
That's stupid
>>
File: 92938-_large.jpg (14 KB, 300x428) Image search: [Google]
92938-_large.jpg
14 KB, 300x428
>>140069019
>he
>>
>>140069125
Just because his voice actress is good, doesn't mean his voice is too. The fact alone, that he's voiced by an actress is reason enough to dislike it. There just isn't any reason for him to sound like someone who missed out puberty entirely.
Sure, he's quirky and his personality fits it, but he's a grown man nevertheless.
Even fucking Luffy sounds better than him, even though he has the same actress. Then again, Luffy is even more comical than Goku.
>>
>>140068827
>garbage
Nozawa IS Goku. Goku never grew up. He's a space alien. That's his thing.
>>
>>140069632
Doesn't justify killing ears
>>
>shitting on masako nozawa

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate
>>
Why the burger OST was garbage?
Why the burger script is so retarded?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2niBJQ1RFX4
>>
itt: weaboos in denial
>>
Nozawa should go back to voicing digimons or something
>>
>>140070081
Burger ost had higher highs and lows than jap ost. Script also. I found the banter in the dub to be better overall as the dub progressed, starting out pretty shit early on but getting god tier during buu; which is important with how fucking drawn out the fights can be. Also the original japanese ost for z feels half-assed. A huge step down from a lot of the tracks in DB's anime, bereft of a lot of the high energy of a lot of DB's stuff which again is integral to making such drawn out fights enjoyable.
>>
>>140070089
>he is new to 4chan
>he came to /a/ from /v/
>he can't even spell weeaboo right
>he doesn't even know what it means

Kill yourself
>>
>>140068827
I remember playing a dragon ball game in the playstation and thinking his voice was the coolest thing.
The japanese voice makes the attacks sound awesome. It's unusual but I like it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.