[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they fug in the end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: didthey.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
didthey.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Did they fug in the end?
>>
>>140067425
No, actually besides muh infiltrate secret organisation he didn't do anything. All theories pointed to dragon blood / offland, but that may as well have been background decorations.

Even Claire when you think about it, ending wasn't very good but at least no one with a right mind saw it coming. Maybe 10 years old with imagination that believe Santa is real did..
>>
I would imagine so.
>>
>>140067591
>implying anime and manga follow the same route
>implying Raki didn't get snu snu after the final episode
>implying it would get shown in either and not happen off-screen anyway
>>
>>140067591
>dragon blood / offland
I still don't get what the point of that was I liked the manga up until then and then the plot just went to shit with some war on a different continent that was never even fully explained
>>
Which Claymore would you get snusnu'd by?
>>
>>140070361
>anime

What are talking about there's no Claymore anime silly !
>>
it's implied they get together after the end of the manga

theresa even mentions him taking away her chastity
>>
>>140071351
Don't remember that.

What I remember is Teresa basically giving her blessing to Raki saying that he's the right man for Claire.
>>
>>140070984
Could I pick an awakened Claymore?
>>
I dropped the manga when they came out with that twist that the whole thing was just an experiment to create soldiers to fight a war against monsters in another continent or whatever. It just felt like it was way too late to start a whole new thing like that and I wouldn't have the patience for it. Also a lot of the characters I liked had died.

I know Teresa comes back somehow and I can't tell if that makes me want to pick the series back up or stay away from it all the more. It sounds both awesome and retarded.
>>
>>140072105
She also predicted that he would be the man who took away Clare's chastity (which ironically was already taken by her brother).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.