[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joker Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
He's serious. The absolute madman.

After this episode, definitely going to keep watching.
>>
but he XXXXXX soon
>>
Such delicacy. Hilarious.
>>
>go to imperial Japan
>put on armor made from imperial portraits
>untouchable
>>
>>140066297
He's moe.
>>
>>140066912
>some smug coward backstabs you
>>
For sure bro all that exposition vomit, and overexplainng shit we already know was great
>>
This show had a cool premise, and I let myself get excited after Rakugo was excellent last season.

How foolish of me. Just a bunch of smug assholes sitting around chuckling and smirking at eachother.
>>
Time to smug it up.
>>
File: just a prank bro.jpg (171 KB, 952x715) Image search: [Google]
just a prank bro.jpg
171 KB, 952x715
>mfw behind the painting
>>
>>140067773
I just watched Rakugo a few days ago and comparing it to Joker Game really shows how much effort there is to properly represent the time period. Joker Game feels like it could take place at any time period.
>>
>fedoras
>katanas
>religion is a way to control people

Can you get more euphoric than this?
>>
>>140067773
Despite this show's obvious flaws, it managed to grab me. The hook at the end of the first episode got me interested in the next, and while it was readily resolved, I still managed to be immersed enough in the second for it to just fly by.

Maybe I just came to like the protagonist or something, I dunno.

>>140067877
>Joker Game feels like it could take place at any time period.
Aside from the Imperial Portrait thing, I agree. There isn't much, outside of a few token visual clues, to make it feel like pre-war Japan.
>>
>>140067877
I wouldn't say that. The world war as a framing device really cements it in time.

This show has a host of other problems though.
>>
>>140068017
It's essentially a mystery but instead of closed room murder, it's evidence of espionage. And as we see from all those updated mystery stories, it's incredibly easy to feature them in various time-periods.
>>
>>140067773
Looks like this is gonna be the smuggest show of the season.
>>
>>140067916
>suit and katana

Is there anything cooler than this?
>>
File: 1460316999228.jpg (20 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
1460316999228.jpg
20 KB, 358x310
>>140067860
Quality edit m8
>>
>>140067773
>Just a bunch of smug assholes sitting around chuckling and smirking at eachother

So this is the tinker tailor soldier spy of anime
>>
File: japa.jpg (41 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
japa.jpg
41 KB, 800x600
>yfw Unit 731 episode
nippon banzai
>>
>>140069603
万歳
>>
>>140069313
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy had outstanding cinematography to fall back on.
>>
>>140069313
DUDE I AM PLEB LMAO
>>
File: img_dcd2.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
img_dcd2.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
http://jokergame.jp/goods/

Drama CD “Joker Game” Metropolitan Police Department・Special Investigation Cases D Section

Will be released on June 22

The dark section of the police take on absolutely private matters and top secret investigations. Stationed there are 8 men, who hold top quality criminal investigation abilities, but on the other hand, have problems regarding their human nature. Due to staff reassignment, Sakuma is suddenly appointed to that D Section as their subsection chief.

Drama CD 2 is a police parody.

Drama CD “Joker Game” Go forth! 2nd year D Class Sakuma-Sensei

Will be released on August 24

Yuki Middle School’s 2nd year D class is an assembly of problematic students. Right after leaving his previous position from the branch school and under vice principal Muto’s direct order, Sakuma is suddenly appointed as a replacement of a recently resigned teacher of that problematic class.

Drama CD 3 is a school parody
>>
>>140069603
>round glasses

Top kek
>>
So they did that thing just to make fun of him/test him? Surely the spies already figured out that the microfilm was there.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.