[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Replace the protagonist of the last anime you watched with Teresa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 20
File: TheresaOfTheFaintSmile.jpg (334 KB, 1024x745) Image search: [Google]
TheresaOfTheFaintSmile.jpg
334 KB, 1024x745
Replace the protagonist of the last anime you watched with Teresa of the claymore series

How much the plot changes?
>>
>>140058025
>Attack on Titan
Nothing changes.
>>
>>140058025
>Mobile Suit Gundam
Fuck the Gundam. Teresa will dice the entirety of Zeon to pieces con foot. Then marry Bright.
>>
>>140058025
>Hundred

I love it already.
>>
>>140059283
Because she wouldn't have the ability to turn into a Titan but she wouldn't need to anyway?
>>
>>140058025
Spice and Wolf I don't even know.
>>
>>140058025
>Rewatching Berserk
Hmm griffith might get wrecked
>>
>Shimoneta

... I do not know, but I do suspect it will end in blood.
>>
>dai-guard
That might actually turn out kind of funny, I wonder how she'd react to having to write reports on why she thought it was necessary to jump out of the robot and attempt to sword fight aliens.
>>
>The devil is part timer
Will she still kill satan?
>>
>>140058025
>Haifuri
IJN is fucked.
>>
>>140058025
Teresa in Ace Attorney? It'd be very odd.
>>
>>140058025
>Madoka

Suddenly she's Mami.
>>
>fruits baskey

Huh
>>
replace her with doraemon.
>>
>>140058025
Teresa gets her head cut off by Kagami. Lucky star turns into higurashi.
>>
>>140058025
Who is she?
Never heard.
>>
>>140058025
>Haibane Renmei

Suddenly things get very odd. and bloody
>>
File: 1388447165792.jpg (204 KB, 683x797) Image search: [Google]
1388447165792.jpg
204 KB, 683x797
>>140064816
At least that would spice things up. The atmosphere in Haibane is nice but I can't get past episode 6 since literally nothing happened and its already half the show.
>>
>escaflowne
She slices and dices Dillandau the first time they meet.
>>
DBS

Should would die.
>>
>>140067132
Try and watch ep 7. Some things happen. Personally i like it, but i can understand if one doesn't.
>>
>>140067192
Eh, she's half-monster, which basically means she's guarantee to unlock some sort of super mode once she undergoes the mandatory training montage.
>>
>>140067577
Teresa is the máster of unlocking special modes.
>>
>>140058025
>Samurai Flamenco
>>
>>140067727
More like the master of stealing other people's moves.
>Teresa copies Kaio-ken, Kamehameha and instant transmission from watching Goku fight
>Universe implodes from the sheer bullshit of it all
>>
>>140061050
She's intelligent and smug enough, would be interesting
>>
>>140067990
>Someone bullshits her
>Or mocks her
>Gets sliced in half

Yep certainly interesting.
>>
>>140068111
Teresa isn't the one to randomly stab people. Outside of her duties, she actually incredibly charismatic and intelligent.
>>
>>140068111
Nah, she's even okay with getting raped if that gets the job done.

But if you dare to touch someone she likes then prepare to pray to an absent god.
>>
How about Bakuon?
>>
File: 1439346050799.gif (457 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439346050799.gif
457 KB, 500x500
>nichijou
with nothing to murder i'm not sure how well she'd adjust
she'd probably just end up doing kendo
>>
>Genshiken
I think she'd murder everyone. This won't work.
>>
>>140058025
the manga was better
>>
>>140058025
How does a dude who made something as great as the first half of Angel Densetsu go on to make something as forgettably mediocre as Claymore?
>>
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4
>>
>>140071149
Angel what?
>>
>>140071034
Why would she murder everyone? She'll probably join in and enjoy her peaceful life. Probably even cosplay since some of the costumes are no different than what she normally wears.
>>
>>140071149
Claymore was great. Not sure why everyone kept saying it was bad. Besides, Angel Densetsu is a comedy romcom/high school SoL while Claymore is not. It's apples and oranges here.
>>
>>140058025
it gets shitty and boring like anything claymore has ever touched.

what an awful manga and anime as well.
>>
>>140058025
>currently watching Chihayafuru
Well, the road to queen lasts, like, one episode.
>Last thing i've seen is half an episode of Stardust Crusaders.
Well, fuck, i guess DIO wins.
>>
>>140071751
Deus Ex why bother power leveling the transformation was in her all along. Also the shota grew up under the tutilege of abyssal ones and nothing to show for it, + dragon country.
>>
>>140072789
>the shota grew up under the tutilege of abyssal ones and nothing to show for it
A normal human casually killing Yoma is insane and unheard off.
>>
>>140072741
>>Last thing i've seen is half an episode of Stardust Crusaders.
>Well, fuck, i guess DIO wins.

Nah, Teresa still wins. She'd put out from her ass a Stand more powerful than The World the minute she arrives there. That's how she rolls.
>>
>>140072936
>Raki killing anything but the mood

Did we watch the same show?
>>
>>140071095
No it's not, except... MAYBE when the anime finished with a non-canon ending. The timeskip in the manga was bretty forced desu
>>
File: octavia.jpg (680 KB, 879x1000) Image search: [Google]
octavia.jpg
680 KB, 879x1000
>>140071095
agree, the manga had octavia
>>
>>140060705
Wouldn't she technically be in place of Satan? Unless you consider Emi the main protagonist
>>
>>140063913
watch claymore newfag
>>
>>140068186
>raping a literal monster
for what purpose?
>>
>>140059511
Seconded.
>>
>>140073209
>watch
And therein lies the problem.
>>
>>140073193
Nah, there's a reason why The World is the most powerful basic stand (KC is two stands and only works because of split personality bullshit). Stand power is dependant on willpower, fighting spirit and AMBITION. It took a massive asspull to beat him, which still doesn't make sense in the context of the series.
>>
>>140074167
I know that, that's why I added that she would pull that out from her ass. The last fight in Claymore was bullshit in the same sense. Teresa won because Clare always thought she was the strongest ever, even more than Pricilla. Granted, is not the same level of bullshit that Jotaro pulled on DIO, but still.
>>
>Aria

>Teresa visits Neo-Venezia and takes a liking to the scenery.
>Here there are no Yoma or awakened beings.
>Everything is nice and comfy.
>She walks around seeing the sites.
>Sees some people getting a ride in a gondola.
>Sounds like fun.
>The rest would be her adjusting to the comfy life and learning to take it easy, while watching and giving encouragement to Akari in her training to become a Prima Undine.
>>
File: Claymore-150-3.jpg (97 KB, 500x468) Image search: [Google]
Claymore-150-3.jpg
97 KB, 500x468
>>140073193
Speedlevels in Claymore count a lot. She would probably cut Dio's before he could freeze time. Also, by the end of the manga Teresa can effortlessly defeat giant monsters bare-handed and her body is way more resistant than that of Awakened Beings. Of course, I'm just saying that she has the advantage over PART 1 and 2's Dio. Also, Yoki and being able to read it is pretty much the equivalent of Hamon and see different forms of energy in Jojo.
>>
>>140074319
I mean, sure, if we're going off of memes. I was talking about what would actually happen. If you put a character like Yuujiro Hanma (someone who has absolutely ridiculous willpower, battle spirit, ambition and self-confidence) in Jojo and gave him a Stand, i could see him wreck everybody. Teresa has ridiculous willpower and battle spirit and confidence, but what the hell is her ambition? DIO wanted to rule the world, every fiber of his being was dedicated to that cause, and he had retarded levels of willpower (cutting his own head off to survive without a second thought and spending 100 years in a coffin at the bottom of the sea without going insane) and confidence, so he got the most broken Stand ever. I could see Teresa's stand have top-tier fighting capabilities, possibly even surpassing those of The World, but not nearly as broken of an ability.
>>
>>140074523
>She would probably cut Dio's before he could freeze time
>cut a FTL guy with a MFTL Stand
DIO wouldn't even need The World.
>>
>>140059541
Because she doesn't kill humans.
>>
>Index II

She'd be a much more interesting protagonist than Touma for sure.

>>140059283
Considering she could just cut the colossal titan in half with a swing, I think a lot changes.
>>
>>140073950
To rape a monster. What is this bizarro /a/?
>>
>>140074549
Dio is as strong as an average Awakened Being, he couldn't even scratch Abyssal Ones or Dauf.
>>
>>140074648
don't they have fanged mouths where breasts and normal genitalia are supposed to be?
>>
>>140074654
>Dio is as strong as an average Awakened Being
DIO is casually stronger then a guy that collapsed an entire sliff without any effort and incomparably stronger then another guy who collapsed a two-story wall by LEANING ON IT WITH A BROKEN HAND. He's fast enough to make Emerald Splash, a relativistic to lightspeed attack, look like a joke, and somewhat react to attacks from the MFTL Star Platinum. He's durable enough to not be desintegrated by Star Platinum's diamond busting punches in his weakened form, and completely no-sells them in his awakened form. The World completely shits on DIO in terms of Stats.
>>
>>140074549
>>cut a FTL guy with a MFTL Stand
>gets faster every fucking week

Will you faggots stop this shit? When the fuck was Dio moving at light speed or more unless time was stopped?
>>
File: 5435345636.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
5435345636.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
>powerlevel bullshit
>Jojonies attributing absurd feats and powers as icing on the shitcake

Can we keep this shit out of the thread?
>>
>>140074920
Taking a shit on Emerald Splash.
Reacting to Star Platinum.
Beating the shit out of Joseph who reacted to lasers and fought evenly with Kars who reacted to lasers point blank.
>>
>>140074881
The World end up breaking against Platinum Star, even when Dio was in perfect state, so don't brag too much about is resistance and speed. Dio and The World faster than lightspeed in part 3? Don't lie. Destroy walls? Dude, some Awakened Beings can destroy towns with one attack and even attack from a great distance with missile-like projectiles. Let's not even mention how much Dio's regenerative skills suck against those of Claymore or Awakened Beings.
>>
Man, Teresa was broken, that's why Yagi took her out of the story until she was needed to end it. Arguing about if she would beat someone as broken as her (DIO) is pretty silly.
>>
>jojo
she can't see stands, so she'd get BTFO
>>
>>140075330
>The World end up breaking against Platinum Star
Because he kicked with his broken leg, and he sent The World away while SP was right on top of Jotaro. He basically super fucked himself with that move, the further from the user the stand is, the weaker it gets AND any damage to the user reflects on the stand.
>Dio and The World faster than lightspeed in part 3
Jojo reached lightspeed in part 2 with Joseph and Kars, and Stands completely shit on them. Then there's also the Hanged Man fight, and Word of God.
>Destroy walls?
Beautiful reading comprehension. I said a dude who fucking tripped and touched a wall with his broken hand collapsed it. A fraction of his strength collapsed a massive wall, and that dude is NOTHING compared to DIO, he'd swat him like a fly.
>Dude, some Awakened Beings can destroy towns with one attack
That has far more to do with size then strength. Or are there any human-sized Awakened Beings that can do that? DIO could easily level cities if he was as big as a building.
>Let's not even mention how much Dio's regenerative skills suck against those of Claymore or Awakened Beings
Please tell me all about how anyone not named Priscilla can regenerate from decapitation, being vertically cut in half, and being blown into tiny pieces.
>>
>>140073296
Well, they needed a training montage and we can't have Claire going all /ss/ now.
>>
>>140074881
>Emerald Splash, a relativistic to lightspeed attack
This is total bullshit. It was never stated that Emerald Splash is that fast. Only Hanged Man can reach the speed of light in Part 3.
>>
>>140074993
>create powerlevel thread
>get mad when people discuss characters with a bigger powerlevel than his wiafu
>>
>Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
Everybody would have a faint egao by now.
>>
>>140075404
That's an absurd statement. Yuujiro is retardedly broken in his own series, yet i would never think of putting him against someone like Superman, a relative mid-tier in his universe. Teresa might be more broken in her own series, but DIO is far more broken if we compare just the two of them.
>>
>>140074523
>>140075404

Oh, so Teresa came back from the dead in the manga? How did that happen?
>>
>>140075587
>Caught Star Platinum off-guard
>Star Platinum that caught point blank bullets while on auto-pilot and Jotaro rejecting him, making him impossibly weak

>Only Hanged Man can reach the speed of light
Is that why Chariot casually intercepted him while he was at the end of his path?
>inb4 why didn't he do that from the begining
Because, if you fucking autists paid any attention to the manga, Polnareff got fucked in the sense that he can't see through the eyes of his stand. It's literally all there for you. Had Jotaro been there he would have raped J Geil the momet he tried to jump.
>>
>>140075592
>this
>a powerlevel thread

Why are Jojonies so cancerous? Why do you want to start a powerlevel fight in every thread with your bottom-tier characters?

I'm not OP, by the way.
>>
>>140075754
>Jojonies
>bottom-tier characters
All this salt. Op asked what would have happened, i responded (btw, no the guy who called you out on your shit), and somebody got buttmad.
>>
>>140075636
My point was that both are broken under their respective set of rules and logic, and are so incompatible that a comparison is silly.
>>
>>140075569
Fuck off, liar. You were already proven wrong. Heck, Dio cannot even defeat humans with Hamon and Stands, much less armies of superpowered monsters like Teresa.

>Jojo reached lightspeed in part 2 with Joseph and Kars
More bullshit detected. Volcanic eruptions cannot reach lightspeed. Hell, human bodies openly exposed to that speed cannot even survive the acceleration and G-forces.

>>140075569
>Please tell me all about how anyone not named Priscilla can regenerate from decapitation, being vertically cut in half, and being blown into tiny pieces.
Agatha and Riful. Priscilla completely fragmenting her body intentionally to attack Teresa easily. Destroyer going into a blob state to avoid being cut. Even Deneve can regenerate better than Dio her limbs, without the need to drink blood. Agatha can regenerate from her head alone, without waiting for like 50 years, and drinking tons of blood.

And raw strength you're still wrong. Just fuck off! At least I have read and watch both stories, unlike you. I'm not even bother to reply anymore to avoid ruining the thread further.
>>
>>140075726
>Is that why Chariot casually intercepted him while he was at the end of his path?
because they knew where he was heading, you didn't understand the episode at all. it's easier to catch something if you know where the hell is going, it's trajectory. you even suck at understanding the series you like.
>>
File: she_aint_faint_smiling_no_more.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
she_aint_faint_smiling_no_more.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
It's hard to be a protagonist when you don't have a head.
>>
>Flying witch
Either the quickest massacre earth has seen or she gets healed to hell and back.
Either way now I need to watch an anime where a badass demon hunter/vampire killer/ troubled action girl gets transported to the comfiest place on earth. Probably something like The devil is a part timer but with less harem and more iyashikei.
>>
>>140076038
>Fuck off, liar. You were already proven wrong.
By you bitching at me because you can't properly argue facts? Sure.
>Heck, Dio cannot even defeat humans with Hamon and Stands
Right. Jonathan, who was physically stronger then a casual cliffbuster and had enough latent life energy to grow flowers BEFORE his fucking training and Zeppeli's ripple, is a normal human.
>and Stands
That's like me saying Teresa got killed by a human with Yoki. It's retarded is what i'm saying.
>Volcanic eruptions cannot reach lightspeed. Hell, human bodies openly exposed to that speed cannot even survive the acceleration and G-forces
You're arguing physics in a manga where a guy uses magical breathing powers that harness his bio-electricity to fight a dude who got vampiric powers from acupuncture by a mask created by ancient aztec vampire gods of fitness. What the fuck is wrong with you? If you're gonna bitch, how the fuck did Jonathan tackle Dio through a wall when Dio became a vampire.
>I'm not even bother to reply anymore to avoid ruining the thread further
So you concede defeat after having to resort to ad hominem. Ok, works for me.
>>
>>140076126
>because they knew where he was heading
And that allowed Polnareff to intercept something going at light speed when it was well at the end of it's path? It was obvious they were setting a path, Polnareff still needed absurd speed to pull it off the way he did.
And i just explained why he needed to do it like that in the first place. Do you even fucking read?
>>
>>140076209
Fuck this series man. It still hurts.
>>
>>140076209
>>140076619

Of all the anime I've watched and I've watched quite a bit, I don't that I've ever been so utterly speechless as I was after that scene.
>>
File: Jojo Jonathan death.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Jojo Jonathan death.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>140076677
I knew from before i watched it, but it still fucking hurt, Teresa is my favorite female anime/manga character. This shit, however, hit me completely unprepared. Never forgave the bastard for it.
>>
>>140075754
When you create a thread asking whether x character could defeat the antagonist in another anime, that's a powerlevel thread. I don't even know who she is or whether or not she could defeat jojo characters, but if you get mad when people start discussing the thread topic, which you clearly state is how she would fare against other characters, you're more retarded than the people you're mad at.
>>
File: jonathan death.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jonathan death.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>140076862
>>
File: Tears 3.jpg (21 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
Tears 3.jpg
21 KB, 448x545
>>140076862
>>140077089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjTHAw_okOk&list=LL8FwPJClX6AEoq-OG7llCZg&index=2
>>
>>140076367
Hell, even I could intercept and hit Hanged Man by putting a piece of wood in front of the only remaining mirror surface before it starts moving. Yes, I concede my defeat, because unlike you I know and understand better both series, and I don't even like Jojo, just part 2 didn't suck or wasn't cringe-worthy with its overexposition (plus had better soundtrack, comedy, and protagonist). Just count how many times Part 3 relied on pissing, fart, and poop jokes. What the helI watched, an Adam Sandler comedy? Also, the author constantly fucks up with the continuity and physics: Dio's two coffins (it was just one really), Iggy making a sandclone of Dio without knowing how he looks, D'Arby the player not being able to see Joseph's thick, giant, purple, and glowing vines, again, the entire volcano scene in part 2, Straizo mistaking a mirror reflection for Joseph (even when the mirror couldn't produce the sound of a voice or reflect an entire body), and Jotaro's power wanking out of nowhere. At least Claymore admits that it is a dark fantasy story and doesn't try to sell itself as a failed semi-intellectual work with bullshit strategies and poop jokes. So yeah, fuck it. Farewell, idiot.
>>
>>140077145
Is this a new pasta?
>>
Oh good, is this a power level thread now? Is it time to bring up 'faster than lightning' Guts?
>>
>>140077201
I think he's trying to make it become one, but it seems so forced.
>>
>not even a mention of aizen
someone doesn't want to face the facts that aizen would not only be unstoppable to her, she'd end up fucking him too.
>>
>>140077145
>Also, the author constantly fucks up with the continuity and physics
Oh, i agree with you 100% there. It's just that he writes character archetypes and bizzare powers and fight so well that it isn't that big of a problem.
>Hell, even I could intercept and hit Hanged Man by putting a piece of wood in front of the only remaining mirror surface before it starts moving
>before it starts moving
Pol attacked well after it started moving, that's the point.
>I know and understand better both series
Sure. No need to get salty, friend. Plenty of character could wreck DIO, Teresa is just not one of them.
>criticizes Jojo writing
Oh, and Claymore was a masterpiece? Please. A Berserk ripoff with an interesting premise, and the author still fucked it up with powercreep, sameface and poor story telling.
>>
>>140077296
Aizen is Kubo's designated asspull character. He can do what he wants with his shit writing and Aizen's hax bail him out.
>>
>>140077207
But he does have feats that support that.
>>
>>140077351
So? Aizen could defeat her with seduction alone.
>>
>>140077145
>>140077313
jojo has poop and fart jokes

therefore, it's better written that claymore :^)

>>140058025
shirayuki hime... i have no idea what could happen.

teresa finally finds the love of her life with zen?
>>
>>140058025
Is RWBY anime?
>>
>>140077368
>Notthisshitagain.png
I'm just going to point and laugh at you for still actually trying to defend that absurd claim.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>>
File: Despertar_de_Teresa.jpg (771 KB, 1302x1166) Image search: [Google]
Despertar_de_Teresa.jpg
771 KB, 1302x1166
>>140077313
Angel Teresa >>>>>>>> Dio part 3 >>> Teresa > Dio part 1
>>
File: Guts lightning 2.jpg (135 KB, 728x1076) Image search: [Google]
Guts lightning 2.jpg
135 KB, 728x1076
>>140078181
>Dude dodges lightning multiple times
>straight up reacts to lightning as it's on it's way towards him
>it's absurd to claim he's a lightning timer
I mean, sure, you can go ''n-nuh-UH'' every time you don't like something, doesn't make it any less true.
>>
>>140078289
Literally no basis for that claim.
>Za Warudo
>turn to paste with a barrage
She has no counter to this.
>>
>>140078383
>>
File: DIO hay.gif (1 MB, 443x300) Image search: [Google]
DIO hay.gif
1 MB, 443x300
>>140078535
Oh, we're memeing? Ok then.

On a serious note, there is nothing to suggest she is even remotely as fast as him. And she can't even see The World. It's a one-sided massacre in DIO's favor.
>>
>>140078638
read the manga
>>
>>140078694
I did. It's ''appears behind you'' ''h-he-s fast'' tier speed, extremely ambiguous, but definitely nowhere near lightspeed.
>>
File: stand name [he mad].jpg (130 KB, 1279x699) Image search: [Google]
stand name [he mad].jpg
130 KB, 1279x699
>>140077145
>>
>>140078823
>nowhere near lightspeed
i was referring to dio.

he never achieves true lightspeed.

the other anon already pointed that out.
>>140074920
>>
File: FTL Stands.png (447 KB, 911x699) Image search: [Google]
FTL Stands.png
447 KB, 911x699
>>140079091
Right, and i already pointed out that weaker character have achieved lightspeed, and in previous parts to boot. But let's go with you bullshit.
>When Polnareff was a little kid, Chariot could already reliably block large caliber bullets from short range
>Full grown Polnareff get's a jump on DIO
>DIO freezes time before Chariot can move a milimeter
There are plenty of things showing FTL (including the fucking author saying it), but even if we go the other way, it's still shows there is no way Teresa can stop DIO from freezing time and dismantling her.
>>
Macross Delta. Could be amusing.
>>
>>140079091
>he never achieves true lightspeed.
Literally impossible. That manga is retarded.
>>
>>140079669
I can't read. Disregard, I suck cocks.
>>
>>140079669
I don't understand. What's impossible?
>>
>>140079357
that's star platinum, not dio nor the world

jotaro can even resist like 30 direct punches from the world, now imagine teresa
jotaro and SP shit on ZA WARUDO
>>
>>140079357
Kakyoin is weak as hell, Dio's World can break at most bones of more resistant human characters.
youtube.com/watch?v=1wljqyiBdlw
>>
>>140058025
>Arcadia SSX

IM NOT EVEN SURE...
>>
>>140079745
>that's star platinum, not dio nor the world
>The World stated and shown to be equal or superior to SP
>Other stands matched SP in combat, including Silver Chariot and Crazy Diamond
Is this what going full retard means?
>jotaro can even resist like 30 direct punches from the world
That's either Jotaro's massive plot armor at work, considering a single punch turned Kakyoin into a donught, or, since Jotaro was conscious and aware in frozen time, his stand power/aura protected him from most of the damage, or (and this is most likely), DIO, who at that point went insane with power, decided to toy with him and pull his punches.
>jotaro and SP shit on ZA WARUDO
Sure, plot armor-the character and a Stand that's almost as powerful as The World won, so naturally a far weaker character can, amrite?
>>
>>140079875
Yet Star Platinum, which was equal to or weaker then The World, can turn the super-durable DIO into cheese and bust diamond-hard teeth? Get fucking real, read this>>140079993
>>
>>140079993
SALTINESS!
>>
>>140079993
>Jotaro's massive plot armor at work
It's over, he just admitted that the manga is badly written and that you cannot rely on the author's facts.
>>
>>140080043
>stating facts and debating is saltiness
I mean, sure.
>>
>>140059542
It would be Spice and Claymore
>>
>>140080078
When you have to lowball something because you can't argue against it, it's an admittion of defeat. And some works don't spoonfeed you everything, they let you figure things out for yourself. SP and TW tore through literally everything they hit up to that point, it's only logical that the now insane DIO pulled his punches to toy with Jotaro.
>>
>>140079875
That made my day! Haven't laughed like this in a while. I love how Jojo uses his Stand to soften the impact when he crashes against the ground, but not against the building.
>>
>>140080158
>it's only logical that the now insane DIO pulled his punches to toy with Jotaro
i need evidence, not speculation
>>
>>140080449
>Guy casually pierces a human with a single punch
>same guy hits another human with a barrage of much stronger punches and only breaks a few bones
>''i need evidence that he was holding back''
Sure, m8.
>>
>>140079875
Also, you do know that Stand users are superhuman by default? As in, all their stats go up. There is no shounen strength in Jojo. The only superhumans are either Ripple masters or Stand users. Ordinary people die horribly.
>>
>>140078383
>>140078535
Ok, time to put an end to this bastards.

"Teresa's quicksword strikes five copies of Priscilla in a full 360 degree area around her to completely disintegrate Priscilla and turn the latter to dust, despite her unmatched regenerative abilities."

"ending the latter with a Quicksword used at 100% of its potential to overcome Priscilla's unmatched regeneration"

Teresa's ultimate sword technique can strike down five enemies at once and pulverize their bodies completely. Therefore, it's faster than Dio's punches, who at best can pierce the human body. So yeah, Teresa achieve lightspeed by Jojo's standards, are you happy?
>>
>>140080728
it reminds me of tsubame gaeshi, which bends the space-time structure to make 3 slashes at the same time, obviously that more's effective than achieving speedlight
>>
>>140080728
>Teresa's ultimate sword technique can strike down five enemies at once
So she has infinite speed? She didn't strike them at once, retard, she struck them so fast they couldn't react. That still tells me nothing.
>Therefore, it's faster than Dio's punches, who at best can pierce the human body.
This is pure autism. He pierced the body with a single punch, because he's a sadistic bastard, and because the plot needed Kakyoin to be alive just a little longer. He could have just as easily ripped his head off.
>So yeah, Teresa achieve lightspeed by Jojo's standards
Jojo's standards for lightspeed are outpacing something moving at the speed of light, dodging lasers at close range, and the author saying they're faster then light. Has she done ANY of this?
>>
>>140080856
Except that's:
A) completely different then what he said, and
B) still dependant on how fast the user initiates the attack

Obviously, a huge advantage is that it removes time between strikes and the attack's initiation and completition, but if, for example, some mach 10 dude tries it on some mach 1000 dude, he's still gonna get raped because he can't initiate it fast enough.
>>
>>140080935
Wow, calm down, dude. I was just stating facts and wanted to jump on the powerlevelfags wagon. Teresa made an attack that reached 5 enemies at once and completely turn them into dust. With just one slash she covered a 360 area and pulverize every thing on it. Obviously that's more amazing than anything we saw Dio do with his punches. Don't blame me for Yagi giving Teresa so much power wank.
>>
Forget Teresa, I want Shizuo Heiwajima in another anime; anger management has never been so entertaining.
>>
>>140081225
>le memes XD
>calm down man i'm such an epic troll XDD
Christ this board is shit. Fine, in case you aren't fooling yourself into thinking you're trolling anyone, i'll try to explain. The ''hit multiple targets at the same time'' meme simply means that the attacker is so much faster then it's target(s) that they perceive the attacks as being instantaneous, because they can't comprehend their speed to the point that they can't perceive the tiny pauses between each attack. Some of the more autistic Ruroni Kenshin fans believe that the Kuzuryūsen tehnique, which hits 9 vital points on the body, is literally instantaneous. This, of course, is ridiculous, as Kenshin is a low-tier superhuman manga. Understand?
>>
>>140081600
>they perceive the attacks as being instantaneous, because they can't comprehend their speed to the point that they can't perceive the tiny pauses between each attack
No, it was just one slash which completely pulverized anything on its surroundings.

"Because of the strain put on Clare's body and Irene's arm, however, she says that the technique can only be used once"

Even the image posted earlier depicts that it was just one slash which destroyed eveything around, unlike Kenshin's manga, were they clearly draw the 8/9 slashes.

Also, I'm abandoning this thread, because I think that you snapped in your last 2 posts.
>>
>Shirobako

Blood everywhere.
>>
>>140082097
It's still not instantaneous, is what i'm saying.
>Also, I'm abandoning this thread, because I think that you snapped in your last 2 posts.
Sure, m8.
>>
>>140058025
>Replace the protagonist of the last anime you watched with Teresa of the claymore series
Damn mate, I don't think she would be a good protagonist for Sakura Trick.
>>
>>140081600
>XD
Fuck off, Reddit!
>>
>>140058025
It will end prematurely because she got her head chopped off.
>>
File: octavia's death.png (3 MB, 2227x1572) Image search: [Google]
octavia's death.png
3 MB, 2227x1572
>>140073635
Really liked Octavia's death, one of the sexiest scenes in the manga. Loved how Cassandra's heads ate her beautiful naked torso.
>>
>>140082679
She came back to life stronger than ever in the manga. Then procede to become even stronger in a manner of minutes and stompped the by then invincible villain.

She became ONE SLASH WOMAN.
>>
>>140058025
>Clannad
I guess all the girls would fall for her, a fight against Tomoyo should be interesting.
>>
>>140084193
>>140080728
At least we now have facts to piss off Diofags.
>>
>>140067186
I'd sure love to see Teresa tearing up Guymelefs on foot with Balgus.
>>
OP here, how the fuck this turned into a power level discussion?
>>
>>140088151

> Take super strong character from one series
> Insert into another series

It is only natural to consider how she would measure up. And from there you get power level arguments.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.