[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when this manga was just wacky food adventures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ZA WARUDO.png (394 KB, 856x1250) Image search: [Google]
ZA WARUDO.png
394 KB, 856x1250
Remember when this manga was just wacky food adventures
>>
>>140057285
Nah, it's always been shit.
>>
Dio best girl.
>>
>>140057525
Fuck you no it wasn't!

Like ten chapters passed the timeskip the milk went sour!
>>
>>140057285
This happens to most shonen, it just scalates all the way into total absurdity. It's like getting a fucking mega mcflurry when you asked for a mini sunday.
>>
>still reading this trash
>>
>>140026453
>>
Jirou is bodying niggas
>>
>>140057285
This manga gives me feeling of DB -> DBZ. The scale rises the same pace, but I just dont think the execution was as well done. For one I assumed it was axed when the story and pace felt skipping major parts.
>>
>>140057285
Remember when the author got in trouble for diddling children?
>>
>>140064264
Japan's legal age of consent is between 13 and 17 in most places. The only reason he got in trouble was for contributing to "child prostitution" by paying a 16 year old girl to have sex with him.
>>
>>140067081
>this fucking meme
The national age of consent might be 12 but every fucking prefecture has laws that raise it to at least 16
>>
>>140064264
He didn't, he was caught paying for enjo kousai.
>>
>>140067144
I'm just stating facts. I don't agree with them in the least.

However, the girl he got busted with was 16, so still within reason. They let him off in the end anyway.
>>
>>140067144
>>140067252
16 is too old, you moronic simpletons. Are you men, socially castrated sissies, or women? If you're the two latter I want you to leave.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.