[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why doesn't the mangaka give a shit anymore look at that crap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: img000016.png (577 KB, 897x1269) Image search: [Google]
img000016.png
577 KB, 897x1269
why doesn't the mangaka give a shit anymore

look at that crap
>>
Have they translated any new chapters since fucking forever ago?
>>
>>140049367
That does look pretty bad, good thing the story is what matters here.
>>
>>140050991
>this fucking excuse
>>
>>140050991
>story is what matters here
Art was the only half decent thing about this pile of shit.
>>
>>140051099

I kinda disagree here. I think the best thing about this manga is the "mood" it builds--the kinda "wtf is happening here" shit. A lot of that is based on the art though, so if this is actually what most of it looks like, it's got no chance.
>>
What's wrong with the art?
>>
>>140051555
Everything looks copy-pasted, traced and shit.
>>
>>140051555
Looks like the shitty digital art in Gantz. People criticize Asano for tracing photos, but at least his results turn out looking nice because he spends more time to give it a hand-drawn look.
>>
>>140049367
for a second, thought this was going to Inuyashiki thread.
>>
Art side, this manga went to shit with the whole Kurusu crap and ALIUMS
>>
>>140051915
>>140052040
>>140051555

On top of that, it looks like he fucking used a resize tool to copy and paste in the people in the first panel. Panels drawn by hand should generally have the same level of detail / shading throughout the panel (as a result of the artist drawing them together), but the people clearly look like they came from a more "zoomed in" panel.
>>
>>140051047
An excuse? He said it did look bad you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>140052136
I thought the Kurusu stuff was the only thing left interesting.

>ALIUMS

wat
>>
>>140052591
And then he gave a pretty bad excuse for it.
>>
>>140050847
One chapter just came out. It's weird, Illuminati just got a translator for it, but they weren't the ones who released it...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.