[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So, I just saw this movie and I see everyone discussing every plot hole aside from one in specific. The part where Makoto time leaped for the second time (in the river bank), she appeared in her home and tells her sister to not eat the pudding that she ate in the other timeline. This causes Makoto to disappear and appear again in the river bank back in her own time. At that moment I though that Makoto could travel through time as long as she didn't alter anything, yet that is proven false literally 3 minutes later. So, why did she disappeared?
>>
Is this actually good or is it pretentious garbage?
>>
>>140044296
>pretentious
Jesus christ, fuck off.
>>
>>140044296
Pretty good
>>
>>140044272
>At that moment I though
Stop confusing your personal misconceptions with actual plot holes.
>>
>>140044296
It has nice animation, its pretty light-hearted and has some very good voice actors. A lot of plot holes though.
>>
>>140044322
>wahh mommy he said a word that triggered me!!!
You know where you need to fuck off to.
>>
>>140044296
Does that picture look pretentious?
Fuck off you can't even use shitty buzzwords correctly.
>>
>>140044368
Still, why did she disappeared?
>>
>>140044416
someone?
>>
I can only pity people who let these minute and unimportant details get in the way of their enjoyment of this wonderful movie.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.