[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Madoka thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: CfpiT4vUEAADdtK.jpg (165 KB, 600x873) Image search: [Google]
CfpiT4vUEAADdtK.jpg
165 KB, 600x873
So Homura just let herself die? How canon is wraith arc anyway?
>>
>>140042664
Name a more tryhard edgy, pretentious, virgin pandering pedophile anime than that shit.

I can't.
>>
>>140042664
1. No. Mami and Kyoko will save her. But this is very clearly setting up for what happens in Rebellion. It' an interquel.

2. About as canon as the other manga by Hanokage.

Think of it as B reel with information that fills in gaps from the main canon that arent necessary, but are nice to have.

I view Wraith Arc as a piece that drills in points people tend not to grasp in Rebellion.

1) Homura fucking hates herself. If you couldn't pick up on this, then the scene above was written for you.

2) Homura didn't just have a bad day after Madoka left. Her existence without Madoka was fucking miserable.

3) Madokami's world was just as shit as the old one. The only difference was no witches.
>>
>>140044793
cont

The Wraiths also specifically target Homura because she throws the universe off balance or something. Much like her existence was an anomoly to Kyubey in the series, Homura doesn't belong in the new universe and it the laws of balance behind the scenes dont know how to treat her. This plot line is ultimately brought to a close in Rebellion when she becomes the devil to Madoka's god.
>>
>>140042780
Evangelion. Do I win?
>>
>>140044793
>>140044930
This makes sense yeah. I suppose we did need some sort of explanation as to what predated Rebellion and why Homura was on the verge of death.
>>
>>140045151
Apparently the Wraith also managed to scramble her memory by stealing her "emotions" and part of her soul gem. She's already forgetting what she wished for. I also view it as them ensuring you don't walk into movie 4/season 2 thinking she's just a yandere lesbian.
>>
>>140045417
So what you're saying is that the reason she captured Madoka is because her "emotions" were eaten by the wraiths? So under normal circumstances she wouldn't have done what she did?
>>
Homura is legitimately broken there was no way in hell she could had remained stable with what she experienced.

To be frank it's a miracle it took till Rebellion for her to finally totally crack.
>>
>>140042664
Wraith arc is 100% canon. Shinbo and inu curry are part of development team. Last concept movie showed new wraith types from this manga.
>>140044793
>Homura fucking hates herself
You keep repeating that for so much, but it doesn't seem so at all. Hating herself does not match with protecting wraith because it resembles Madoka, destroying universe and taking Madoka back by force to herself. Oh yeah, she "hates herself" so much that she makes Madoka to dance swan lake for her alone. There is so much self hate in Homura seriously.
>>140045621
Her full power and emotions are returned in rebellion. That is definitely not a reason.
>>
>>140045736
>There is so much self hate in Homura seriously.
Oh yeah, wanting to self-sabotage and commit suicide constantly, no self hate at all there clearly.
>>
File: 1456695625964.jpg (62 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456695625964.jpg
62 KB, 500x375
>>140042664
Nothing clearly contradicts with the series and Rebellion so far.

It's the only decent live content in the franchise and I am enjoying the ride.
>>
>>140045736
How she beats herself up over what she did clearly shows how much she hates herself for it. But she also realizes there is no going back
>>
>>140045796
>commit suicide constantly
Only once when she got her memories mixing and forgetting who she really is and she thought she has no other choise. She would rather die than join Madoka's LOC. Now she would destroy everything and leave herself alone rather than killing herself.
>>140046043
>How she beats herself
How?
By torturing Sayaka and QB?
Or by forcing Madoka to dance ballet and make her to forget about godhood?
>>
>>140046244
By distancing herself from Madoka and even allowing Madoka and her to become enemies for Madoka's happiness.
>>
>>140046380
We don't know how events will turn. She is in madoka's class and it doesn't seem she is distancing herself from Madoka. Especially in concept movie.
>>
>>140046489
In concept movie she's creepily watching her from a distance
>>
>>140042664
Good. Fuck her, evil piece of shit. Madoka never fucking loved her, she deserves to suffer for being such a ruinous cunt. I hope she gets what she deserves in the concept movie, a painful death.
>>
>>140046893
Why would she clap then? Madoka knows she is dancing for her.
>>140046968
They can't defeat her. Mami will loose this time without any chances, Madokami will be awaken but she will fail too.
>>
>>140047214
LOL

Homuslut is a perpetual failure. She never did anything right. Madoka is being brainwashed to dance, SHE ASKS TO BE SAVED. Fuck, Homura is so obviously a coward little shit.
>>
>>140047311
>SHE ASKS TO BE SAVED
Why don't you give a source on this?
>>
>>140047425
Concept movie.
>>
>>140047570
She doesn't especifically say what she wants to be saved from.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.