[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many episodes have you watched today and how much anime can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
How many episodes have you watched today and how much anime can you watch in a single day before getting fatigued?
>>
>How many episodes have you watched today
None. I'm having a hard time finding interesting anime lately.

>how much anime can you watch in a single day before getting fatigued
The most I've watchedd was 26 episodes (marathoned Cowboy Bebop) but normally it's 8~13.
>>
Only 7 today so far. I can typically watch ~15 on a good day, it just depends on how entertaining the shows I'm watching are.
>>
>today

>how much can you watch in a single day
I can marathon three episodes at most, with my best being like 15 episodes.
>>
Only 1 today because almost nothing airs on Tuesdays. Watched about 10 episodes on Sunday though. Always depends on how good series are although I wouldn't watch more than maybe 12 episode a day at best.
>>
>>140037005

I once watched almost 30 hours in a single sitting, ate once in the middle
>>
Symphogear restored my faith in anime and I've been watching 10+ eps a day ever since
>>
>>140037005
9, most were from White Album 2.
>>
>>140037005
If I'm watching good shit, I can marathon the whole thing.
>>
I have no motivation to binge Escaflowne so I've been watching excessive amount of Friends.
>>
The only thing I can't watch for more than a hour at best is live acting shit. Anime are always fine.
>>
>>140037782
If Friends was an anime...

AOTSAS
>>
>>140037782

>Friends
What possible reason would you have for watching Friends? You were better off watching nothing at all.
>>
>>140037881
It's funny and I can get past the relationship stretches.
>>
>>140037005
An entire season's worth, barring it's 26 ep or less.
>>
>>140037005
2 episodes today
most i ever watched was 34 episodes of bleach in one day. (wow that show was shit)
>>
-Nothing today.
-Depends on the anime. I couldn't watch more than one episode of that horrible Sonico thing in a row, but I marathoned all of Zetsuen no Tempest because it was that good.
>>
More than I could watch 10+ years ago. I kinda lost a bit of my love for anime around 2005 till 2010 for a bunch of reasons but now I enjoy almost everything and can watch tons of anime a day.
>>
>>140037972
escaflowne good?
>>
>today
>comfortably
1 cours
>most
Deathnote because I had to stay up for 36 hours to fix my schedule
>>
I can usually only sit through 2 episodes of anime before I have to jack off, and I can only jack off twice a day. So, 4 max possible episodes, maybe 6 on a good day
>>
only watched 4 eps today and am about to go to bed
uni was a mistake
>>
>>140037005
2, it will most likely rise up to 5 today.

I am not sure about my limit, though. I remember finishing Piccolo jr. Saga in 2 days and in one of those days I had to watch at least 20 episodes in a row.
>>
>>140038178
It's still setting things up and introducing characters so I can't say yet myself.
>>
I usually watch two episodes during my daily workout. It matches the timing pretty good.
I've no idea what sort of limits I'd have today, I haven't tried to marathon anything in a long. The most I've watched in a day was probably like half of Simoun in one sitting years ago.
>>
98% of my daily thoughts revolve around 2D worlds or actual anime and anime characters so watching anime is like thinking or day-dreaming for me.
>>
>>140037005
There was a day when I watched animes for 30 hours
>>
File: 1459987754300.jpg (781 KB, 1700x2340) Image search: [Google]
1459987754300.jpg
781 KB, 1700x2340
So far I've watched none today. I intend to watch an episode of Aria and a few seasonal episodes later though. The most I watched in a day was 41 Naruto episodes (forgot to bring my laptop when I went home for a few days, so I got by with Netflix). I felt terrible for multiple reasons afterward.
>>
>>140037881
Friends is great man don't knock it.
>>

Probably around 30 episodes.
>>
I only watch on the weekends. Because I have a life.

Fuck me.
>>
None. But around 10 hours of VN.

I'd say I can handle a whole day watching anime if it's worth it but lately it doesn't really have been worth it.
>>
>today
1 whole movie.

Usually can handle up to 6 episodes in one sitting. But don't know what a daily limit would be.
I remember how I watched both seasons of S&W all in one night.
>>

>and how much anime can you watch in a single day before getting fatigued?
2-3

Also you're all fags and I'm not.
>>
>>140037005
>Today

I finally brought myself to watch Clannad After Story.
It was good, it depend of the arc
the most interessant part was the father/daughter/son relationship. I wanted them to talk more about Tomoya's dad.

>how much anime can you watch in a single day before getting fatigued?
It depend of my mood, I'm not even that much tired today but some time I can't watch anythings
>>
1 episode

I can usually watch 1 season of average length before I need to take a break so about 22-26 episodes
>>
I'm currently watching one.

but it is paused to shitpost here
>>
>>140037005
I think I've watched 7 episodes of Utena today.
>>
>>140038178
It's good, but it gets really rushed and convoluted towards the end.
It's enjoyable though, very nice mechs.
>>
I think the most I've ever done is like 10 episodes of Utena in a day.

No wait, actually I think I got 15 episodes in a day once. 3 of Utena, 8 of Aikatsu, a couple of Galaxy Angel, and some seasonal forgettable show from that season.

I can get through like 20 hours of a VN in a day though, however.
>>
>Today

>Fatigued
When you get to that one series you don't know why you're even watching.
>>
>>140037005
>today
1, about to make it 2, maybe 3 later

>how much anime can you watch a day
I usually watch 5-8 before it gets to be too much, but I did 12-13 marathoning LotGH once, can't see myself doing that again desu
>>
File: bakuman21-03.jpg (74 KB, 852x479) Image search: [Google]
bakuman21-03.jpg
74 KB, 852x479
>>140037005
Today 6 episodes so far, in a single day i watched 36 episodes of Turn A Gundam, but it was harder to watch the 3 seasons of Bakuman in 3 days, that left me exhausted
>>
>>140037005

>Today
3, maybe 1 or 2 more later

>On a single day
Around 10 if I'm really interested in the anime
>>
File: 1451357788004.png (117 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
1451357788004.png
117 KB, 400x369
3 episodes of Hanasaku Iroha and an episode of To Love Ru Darkness
I want to start watching Saki but I already started watching too many series.

I can watch an anime all day if its good enough.
>>
>Today
Binge watched Overlord and now it's over i'm catching up on the light novel.
>A single day
I once wasted an entire day watching Gintama, but other than that, i usually stop at like 6 or 7 episodes in. if it's over 12 episodes.
>>
>>140037005
None yet, but I plan on watching some Shinsekai Yori. If I go Super Saiyan, I can watch two cours of anime in a day. It's how I knocked out Stardust Crusaders in a single weekend. But usually, I limit myself to eight or so because real life.
>>
Two episodes on GaoGaiGar, an episode of joker game, and an episode of thunderbolt.
I'll probably watch another three before the day's over.

I can watch like 15 episodes a day if I have nothing to do and I really like what I'm watching.
>>
>today
Rewatched the last four episodes of Gochiusa S2

>how much can you watch in a single day
12+ episodes a day
>>
>>140037005
I can pretty much watch a series in full if its good enough to warrant it, i think the limit would be around 36, 39 Max. I am not insane enough to try and go through shit like naruto or onepiece in one go.
>>
>>140037005
3. Got around to finishing Konosuba and Dagashi.

Generally I watch 2-5 episodes a day, two or three times a week. Used to watch more but work's gotten bad and I don't have the energy for 8 episodes in a row anymore.
Some shows I still marathon, though. I've been putting off NGE until I get a weekend free.
Not strictly /a/ but I watched both seasons of Wakfu +bonus episodes in one sitting
>>
>>140037005
I havent watched anything since winter ended. So 0 episode.

I marathoned After Story in a single day.
>>
most ever was 20 episodes of one piece, back when i was interested in it. Now i have a massive backlog but can never decide what to watch, so i usually end up watching something random on kissanime
>>
File: 1451953335600.png (451 KB, 1000x985) Image search: [Google]
1451953335600.png
451 KB, 1000x985
None I need to find some good anime/

The most i have ever watched is about 48 episodes.
If I start an anime I most likely will finish it that day in one sitting.
>>
File: 1453142428254.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1453142428254.gif
2 MB, 360x360
I've watched a single episode of YYH today. On an average day I can watch 2-3 episodes, maybe 4 if it's a really good series, before I need to do something else.

Most I've watched in a day would be an entire 1-cour show, but I can only really do that when I'm watching with friends.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.