[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Japan already more advanced in burgers than America? People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: burgers.jpg (225 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
burgers.jpg
225 KB, 960x540
Is Japan already more advanced in burgers than America? People get to choose what toppings they want and cool people just say "I'll leave the details to you bitch"? They don't have to spend $9 for one fucking burger to the Jews at Five Guys?

This implication scares me.
>>
File: aot-burgers.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
aot-burgers.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
Yes.
>>
Of course they are. America is scrambling to catch up now.
>>
>>140035927
FF XV is not set in Japan. It's a game set in a reality similar to our own, but still Fantasy. It's closer to some medieval Europe, then Japan.
>>
>>140035927
Considering what beef costs in Japan, you know that shit only happens in anime.
>>
That may be not real, but Japan's potato game is ridiculous.
>>
>>140036161
Wat
>>
This game comes way to late.
>>
>>140035927
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a name when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your name when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a name when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
>>
File: 1456196954791.png (832 KB, 1188x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456196954791.png
832 KB, 1188x1080
There's quite a few burger places in my area of Soviet Canuckistan that will allow you to choose toppings & stuff. They just aren't as ubiquitous as McDonalds, Wendys, Tim Hortons, etc.

I bet the same is true in the US since there's more choice and better prices for just about everything.
>>
>>140036161
>he's never had fries made from amazing WAKJHCGBKHL+KCKNLKJHLUSHK+XJK HCL JCJSER potatoes
I pity you, they're truly to die for.
>>
>>140036221
SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT
>>
>>140036287
Wait, there's actually places that don't let you choose your toppings?
>>
>Burger nation murrica
>can't even choose their toppings

You guys are more backwards than I can even imagine. Don't you wake up with a headache everyday, or do you numb the pain with 3 XXL bottles of diet coke every morning?
>>
>>140036287
Woody's in Long Branch is pretty amazing.

Nowhere to sit but fuck it I'll just eat it walking back to my house.
>>
I've never been to a burger place where I couldn't choose my toppings.
>>
>>140036387
Is your caffeine intake issue a Freudian slip?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.