[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kiznaiver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
Okay so, their wounds are connected now.
And then what?

Did I miss something? So what is this experiment all about?
What are they going to do?

I'm so thrown for a loop.
Aren't they just normal ass highschoolers?

Are they going to fight an army of Gomorins with bare fists?

I'm so lost.
SEND HELP.
>>
Wait for episode 2.
>>
WORLD PEACE
>>
>>140033589
Then it will be a SoL for 11 more episodes. It's about understanding and deep meanings and such.
there is no actual premise past the gimmick
>>
Is this 1 or 2 cour?
>>
>>140033589
What happens if one person gets in a car crash?
This is a terrible idea, what are they supposed to do if someone gets cancer?
>>
>Where muh fighting! Anime can't be good without that!

please
>>
I presume the next episode is when either it becomes a slice of life with magic or hijincks happen. Someone gets kidnapped, someone gets in a fight, or some situation happens where the other characters are forced to give a shit about the fate of the one who's in trouble.
And then the moral story of how people don't give a shit about each other unless they share the pain is hammered into the viewer's skull.
>>
>>140033589
It'd be more surprising if you knew considering they haven't told us yet.
>>
yeah the whole surviving falling down some stairs thing because you shared pain doesn't seem to make sense when crazy chick punched highschool dandy and they all fucking seemed like they were dying. Is it shared 100% or is it pain = total/# of group. Car implies it's the second one but the slaps imply the first
>>
>>140033918
I wish the moral of the story was about accepting that people are separate individuals who can't completely know each other, that people will inevitably hurt each other, but how this doesn't mean that world and life have to suck.
>>
>>140034042
So Utena 2.0?
>>
>>140034042
So EoE
>>
File: Kiznaiver.png (2 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Kiznaiver.png
2 MB, 1280x960
>we're just going to kidnap everyone and implant them with nanomachines
Genius, nothing can go wrong.

Nobody ever gets into workplace accidents or disease.
>>
Do they all feel the full brunt of it or is it divided?
>>
>>140034016
This. I'm curious too. They made it seem like 100% pain for all during the slap and when red girl punched herself instead of the pain being distributed equally.
>>
>>140033589
To answer the eternal question - what hurts more; giving birth or getting kicked in the balls?
>>
>>140034016
It could have been 100% pain for the fall. Remember, the person who fell barely has any sensitively to pain. So if he were the one to get punched by the crazy chick the result might have been far more subdued.
Heck if I know for sure though.
>>
>>140033918
>>140034042
But what's the point to that? It just sounds really dumb.
Even if it's like, they have to fight something now and save the world, then why them?
So many ways this could go into really dumb territory so fast.
>>
>>140034349
What hurts more, men feeling the pain of birth or an ovary kick?
>>
>>140034454
What would birth feel like for a man?

Like the dick inflating and popping?
>>
>>140034534
Probably like feeling you perineum squashed, torn and pushed out.
>>
>>140034349
Well giving birth obviously hurts more but any time you give birth you are hopped up on endorphins and it can only happen every nine months or so.

Getting kicked in the balls hurts less but you have no natural pain killers to dull the pain and it can happen any time.
>>
>>140034196
Why did they pick an age group that was pretty much guaranteed to injure themselves? Was that the point maybe?
>>
>>140034764
Women pls go and stay go
>>
>>140034810
I am not a grill its just common sense. Their body preps for it months ahead of time.
Any time I got kicked in the balls I was fine like ten minutes later.
>>
>>140034810
What did he say that was wrong?
>>
>>140034888
Okay now you completely gave yourself away.
Come on now.
>>
>>140033589
A DARK CONSPIRACY because the world peace thing is totally bullshit she made up and doesn't make any sense.
>pain gets divided by billions
>no one feels pain anymore
>dun goofed
>pain doesn't get divided by millions,everyone feels the same
>a guy trips and fells down the stairs
>whole world can't walk for a week
>>
>>140033589
They're normal high schoolers, yeah, but they idea is that they're all completely different personality-wise. Where normally they wouldn't be able to understand each other, the idea is to physically force empathy through the kizuna system. The general principle behind it I think, is that if everybody understood precisely the harm they caused others then they'd stop it.
>>
>>140034956
What are you, some sort of pussy that rolls around on the ground for half an hour when someone knocks you in the balls?

And you think I am a girl.
>>
>>140034988
I am pretty sure that violates several human rights.
>>
>>140034888
I was /fit/ in high school and got punched in the balls by a /fit/ girl for trying to start a fight with her boyfriend, now that hurt a lot.
>>
>>140034963
Yeah it makes no sense.
If it is shared evenly amon 9 billion people then no one would feel anything, getting shot would be like an itch.

But uf it is spread evenly then 1 random accident can leave the entire planet disabled and chaos will bring death to all.

So what is the point of this shitty experiment?
>>
>>140035150
Her being a cunt and shitting on people she doesn't like
>>
>>140035107
Kek. A girl I was friends with headbutted a guy who was looking to fight her boyfriend at a nightclub. She broke his nose and made him cry.
>>
File: 1453445403735.jpg (255 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453445403735.jpg
255 KB, 500x500
I've never been kicked in the balls. What does it feel like?
>>
>>140034349
The pain of giving birth has been compared to that of breaking every bone in your body

Now you could say women get drugged and shit, but that depends whether you live in a third world shithole or not. Then you are bound to feel the entire thing
>>
>>140035250
worse than stepping on a lego brick
>>
>>140035276
Actually by the time they get that far they are swimming in the bodies own painkillers. So for a brief period their pain resistance is much higher than usual.
>>
>>140033589
Its a shit plot device for a shit show. There's not much to get
>>
>>140034042
Man I love Evangelion.
>>
>>140035250
You can always find out, just punch your own balls.
>>
>>140035068
Yeah, it's very clearly illicit. I mean, they abducted the kids and all and performed surgery without consent. Good thing it's only cartoons.
>>
>>140035250
There are roughly two feelings in my experience.
The sudden pain that doubles you over and the slow pain that isnt so bad at first and then slowly increases until you feel like you need to sit down.
>>
>>140035250
It hurts a lot. Slap your balls a little bit then imagine that amplified about 20x, but it also lasts about 5x as long. Its hard to walk afterwards because everything is hell
>>
>>140035250
It hurts, but the worst part is the uncomfortable feeling it gives you. Like a throbbing numbness.
>>
>>140035321
I never got this joke. I've walked through legos before both small and big in barefeet, it's hardly a bother.
>>
>>140035372
But I have weak, sissy punches.
>>
>>140035452
Not all of us are zulu warriors anon.
>>
>>140035340
Women in general have a higher resistance to pain

But some of the body's natural pain killers may or may not work, it really depends on the individual's body. That's why giving birth is not such a big deal to some women while others get traumatized
>>
>>140035250
Its hurts just reading this.
>>
>>140035472
I am sure you can find someone to do it for you.
>>140035499
According to stuff I have read women not only have a lower resistance to pain, they have a higher resistance to pain relief drugs. They only have a higher pain tolerance when giving birth.
>>
ITT people talk about your fetish
>>
>>140035452
Are you a hobbit?
>>
File: 1455499128017.jpg (396 KB, 1570x1536) Image search: [Google]
1455499128017.jpg
396 KB, 1570x1536
>>140035576
>enjoying getting hit in the balls
>>
>>140033589
Now you wait for it to turn into the new Mirai Nikki.
>>
Will she get mindbroken
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.