[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kaioken: red >represents the burning passion for a battle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>kaioken: red
>represents the burning passion for a battle and a powerful fire that burn everything in its pass even it's wielder
>super sayian: yellow
represents unmatchable power, ascension, absoluteness
>super sayian blue: blue
just a random form with a random color they picked for no reason

Could't they come up with something that makes even a little sense?
>>
Lol.

Red is the tip of the flame

Yellow is the main flame

Blue is the base of the flame

White is the hottest part of the flame.

See? I can make shit up too
>>
>>140031464
>Blue
Blue like the deep oceans and vast sky, representing immesurable power.
>>
Being blue is the mark of perfect godhood in hindu art.
>>
>>140031464
Golden is commonly thought of as below something like platinum or titanium, things with a more pure sheen. Also, the coolest stars burn red while hotter ones burn yellow, to the even hotter blue, unto the hottest white.
>>
File: Interstella 5555 (4).png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Interstella 5555 (4).png
1 MB, 960x720
>>140032810
Interesting.
>>
Please may I have just one (You)?
>>
no^
>>
>>140031464
Blue represents a stronger burning flame you idiot.
Also they're based off of the imagery of stars and Blue Stars are much more bright and powerful.
>>
>>140033141
(You)
>>
>>140032810
Da ba dee da ba dai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.