[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why no decent subs for AOTS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Why no decent subs for AOTS?
>>
>AOTS
The first episode wasn't even that good.
I mean it was alright but AOTS?
>>
Your going to have to wait for Netflix to release it outside of Japan if you want official sub rips
>>
>>140028709
cute middle schooler and buttnaked ninja mecha anime
>>
>>140028709
what is this, PA works?
>>
There was a v3 in the previous thread, just mux it yourself.
>>
The sub was horrible. Many lines are wrongly translated or simply neglected.
>>
hopefully some funsub group which actually does funsubbing will pick it up
___________ ;_; ___________
>>
Wait for Netflix
>>
Anyone have access to closed captions for this show?
>>
>>140028709
Because it's time for you to learn moon.
>>
>>140028709
I'm alright with anon's guessubs.
>>
File: 1452528654408.png (347 KB, 697x578) Image search: [Google]
1452528654408.png
347 KB, 697x578
>>140029405
>funsub
>>
Anon TL here.

Once again, I'm very sorry for the bad quality of the subs. I don't have access to closed captions so this is the result of playing it by ear. Also the result of the anon doing timing taking the script too early before people could edit it. Hopefully we'll get something better next ep. Unless you just want to wait.
>>
>>140029862
There is a v3 of the subs floating around though, you can just mux that yourself then
>>
>>140029862
I'm not waiting fucking 3 months, my attention span barely exceeds 5 minutes. You could be shit, but it's good enough for me, goodspeed you, faggot.
>>
>>140029862
Never mind. I enjoyed it. Naked samurai boy was hilarious.
>>
Here's the improved subs if you want them

https://mega.nz/#!WUZVRahK!NdxH2t6j8S_RKmDXJVfo7WKZNmOqCr-vX7AqeZy8D3s

Just mux them yourselves and you're good.
>>
Episode 2-9 titles:

2 黒き骸は目覚めた
3 城跡に時は還らず
4 異国の味に己の境遇を知る
5 学び舎にきた男
6 神通の川原に舞う
7 東雲に消ゆ
8 黒鷺の城
9 岩屋に鬼が嗤う
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.