[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you notice this is the best lyrics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: DragonballZ.png (1 MB, 956x714) Image search: [Google]
DragonballZ.png
1 MB, 956x714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JLROlOK3qQ
>>
File: pic_yotsubato.jpg (116 KB, 475x622) Image search: [Google]
pic_yotsubato.jpg
116 KB, 475x622
>>140026753
Angel indicate innocence especially when you are baby or small kids
>>
>>140026753
Buried and drowned in time, All that's left are memories

This is mistranslation.
Really meanings is
"very faint memories which is buried and drowned by time"
That indicate memories which are when you were baby or small kids, that is conected to first words "angel".
>>
>>140026753
Next

"Spreading the words from the highest of heavens of love and of happiness, Dropping seeds of peace to take away the pain and loneliness"

This strange act is real for innocent person though we forget how real innocent person act.
Innocet baby wants only mother's love. Next he becomes to want father's love, next brother or grandmother, next firend of mother, and so on.
And then baby only fear anger of parents or leaving alone.
former indicate pain, latter indicate loneliness
>>
>>140026753
Next is bad mistransration

"Why, tell me why blue sky when I look at you that's right I feel the power of our souls"

in Japanese

"ねえ、晴れたブルースカイ見上げてみると勇気が分からないかい"

That means like
"Hey, When you look up blue sky, you get power right?"
Point is that this lylics is support of friends who are depressed so what speaker think is not important
>>
>>140027904

"ねえ、晴れたブルースカイ見上げてみると勇気がわかないかい"
>>
File: 1421162240069.png (1 MB, 1182x989) Image search: [Google]
1421162240069.png
1 MB, 1182x989
>>140026753
>american dub
>>
>>140027904
>>140026753

"look up blue sky"
blue sky indicate beauty and no turbidity. No turbidity is conected to innocence.
This words indicate "when You look beauty and no turbidity blue sky, you can feel ease and dig up beautiful innocent memories then naturally you dig up power from inside too"
>>
File: bea6eecd.png (186 KB, 400x255) Image search: [Google]
bea6eecd.png
186 KB, 400x255
>>140026753
>>
>>140027407
"Spreading the words from the highest of heavens of love and of happiness, Dropping seeds of peace to take away the pain and loneliness"
That indicate baby is only innocent but think like ideal hero.
That is important for Dragonball hero like Gohan and Gokuu.
>>
>>140027979
>>140027904
ねえ、広いブルースカイ
>>
File: concept_img02.jpg (48 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
concept_img02.jpg
48 KB, 400x267
>>140028155
>>
>>140026753
Next

"Hear me call"

really meanings

"Still now"

that indicate you are not baby but you can get power like baby.
What is baby's power? Probably curiousity and hope toward future.
Power is not only army but also strength of mind to survive with happily.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.