[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ think of Instant Bullet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 728x1036) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 728x1036
What does /a/ think of Instant Bullet?
>>
>>140016692
>cancelled and forced to end early
Fucking WHY

I'm still mad
>>
>>140016692
Witch a best
>>
>>140016692
Too edgy and forced. There's too much "Woe is me. The world can go die because I'm not happy and there's too many unfortunate things happening around me" for me

Also, Witch-chan and Ramen-bro should have gotten a happy ending. They're the only ones who deserved it, and everyone else could fuck off.
>>
>>140016692
It was great until the end. Would have been way better if Japan had taste and it didn't get cancelled.
>>
I hope it comes back like the author intends. Also witch a best.
>>
File: 1458588037648.jpg (234 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458588037648.jpg
234 KB, 1920x1080
It's literally the fantasy story the mangaka came up with while zoning out in his highschool classes. It rushes to get to the "fun parts" and leaves out some of the important character-building and world-building stuff in favor of neat images and setups.
Overall it would work if he got some experience as a writer and approached it as something to be adapted into a legitimate story rather than putting down his highschool daydreams on paper.
>>
I've complained about how IB being too hipster to receive a group is a canary for how utterly awful the scanlation community continues to be.
If this is too out of the ordinary to get picked up then pretty much everything is.

Learn moon.
>>
-Kinda edgy
-Which is best girl
-to many undeveloped characters
-bad ending
Started kinda good but then it went kinda meh quite fast around the time after the witch died.
Kinda way to rushed to the end it would've been way better if it took 30-50 more chapters to get to the "end" so we get to learn more about the other characters.

I think only three characters(Witch,plant girl and sociopathic best girl) are kinda good.Everyone else seems so unfinished.
>>
>>140017000
I think he nailed the first arc and then the editors came down on him and he was forced into rushing along the plot. The pacing is almost entirely foreign compared to the first part, I'd be very surprised if it was wholly the author's unpressed decision.
>>
It's super unpolished but has some good moments.

Like a very rough gem.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.