[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth watching? I skipped through and everything looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Is this worth watching? I skipped through and everything looks so dull and lifeless. And does not seem to be getting better.
>>
If you didn't play the game, no.
If you did play the game, just play it again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLvpg9ODAgk

No.
>>
Only watched the first episode, but no, it was amazingly horrible.
>>
>>140015212
I've not played the games so I don't know how it compares in that regard. But MC is portrayed as a bumbling idiot (Possibly to reflect his inexperience, but he's like a child and it's ridiculous that he even managed to get a job), who gets lucky every time and is somehow a more capable investigator than the entire police force. Also has the problem of explicitly explaining everything to the audience (Although I suppose can attribute that to it being the first two episodes and they're introducing viewers to everything (Episode one especially felt like they literally adapted the tutorial level or something)). Hopefully it'll get better in both regards over time.

Honestly though, OP doesn't seem to have anything going for it, not even retarded murder methods like Detective Conan.
>>
>>140015351
This is almost guaranteed to show up in 'bad openings and endings' threads.

Thanks A-1
>>
>>140015814
>MC is portrayed as a bumbling idiot (Possibly to reflect his inexperience, but he's like a child and it's ridiculous that he even managed to get a job), who gets lucky every time and is somehow a more capable investigator than the entire police force
More or less accurate.
>Episode one especially felt like they literally adapted the tutorial level or something
Exactly what happened.
>>140015814
>retarded murder methods like Detective Conan
You ain't seen nothing yet.
>>
File: eddywhy.png (314 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
eddywhy.png
314 KB, 500x500
>>140015351
I can watch until they start running
>>
>>140015212
Watch the live-action instead.
>>
it's all right.
>>
>>140015814
>But MC is portrayed as a bumbling idiot (Possibly to reflect his inexperience, but he's like a child and it's ridiculous that he even managed to get a job)

Nick's a 24 year old fresh faced attorney who mostly needed a guiding hand from his mentor to get by, but the thing is, that quickly gets pulled up from under him, and he has to adapt and grow.

That's part of the fun of the series. How old is Nick now in the latest games? 35?
>>
>>140015814
>literally adapted the tutorial level
Yep
>>
>>140015212
It's probably most appealing to people who already have a fondness for the games. I doubt anyone who stumbles on the anime is gonna see the appeal, especially since the animation quality is not that great.

I'd say give it a chance because I genuinely enjoyed the games and the characters, but at this point I don't know if the anime will deliver.
>>
File: 1439599686701.png (163 KB, 779x152) Image search: [Google]
1439599686701.png
163 KB, 779x152
>>140016381
>That's part of the fun of the series. How old is Nick now in the latest games? 35?

Where has all the time gone?
>>
>>140015212
A similar experience to watching this anime is watching the p4 anime with experience from the game.

It's a pretty fun show to see parts of the game animated and voiced. I totally forgot how the cases went out to be honest but I'm watching the anime because there are more character and development and interactions

Phoenex and Maya's interactions are pretty good in the anime.
>>
>>140015814
That's how the games are. They are always light-hearted and don't take themselves seriously. All the defense attorneys are like Phoenix until the right piece of evidence is in their hands. I mean, confetti showers down every time 'not guilty' verdict is given.

I always loved the cartoonish overreactions of the characters once you've finally busted them. So satisfying.
>>
Ep1 was bad, but that was kinda expected
Ep2 was alright
>>
>>140016538
He looks so angry in the last picture.
>>
>>140016538
Why the colored contacts, Nick?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.