[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name times an anime has made you reflect on it's themes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Name times an anime has made you reflect on it's themes and greater message.
>>
Boku no Pico. I wanted to kill myself but it healed me.
>>
keitai made me question the NATURE OF LOVE
>>
>>140013469
Madoka. Don't deny you did too, anons.
>>
File: save.png (1 MB, 938x775) Image search: [Google]
save.png
1 MB, 938x775
>>140013469
Time of Eve
>>
File: so innocent and pure.png (12 KB, 105x225) Image search: [Google]
so innocent and pure.png
12 KB, 105x225
>>140013469
>on it is themes
>>
>>140014214
shit, my bad.
Also anons, show your work
>>
Non Non Biyori made me want to move to the countryside and have qt daughters.
>>
gurren lagann

determined people always succeed, and nothing that stands in there way is going to keep them down, they will always triumph
>>
Ergo Proxy was pretty good to piece all the earlier episodes meanings together after you finally find out the meaning behind the state of the world at the end.
>>
>>140017456
Except when they are mindless autists like Kamina.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.