[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bell Mother Fucking Gary Sue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1433983915717.png (650 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1433983915717.png
650 KB, 1366x768
Look at this motherfucker

He's worse than any MC in years. You all bitched about Kirito the Beater, yet Bell Cranel is more of a Gary Sue than Kirito could ever wish for.

First lets look at the special ability Bell just happens to develop. It's basically akin to Level Up Stats+++ and EXP 1000%. He is increasing his stats at a ridiculous rate as long as his heart is into it, which fortunately for a shounen hero is not in short supply.

He later gets a skill whose basic function "If you are in a bad situation, this skill will instakill anything". It's even a fucking laser beam. Are you fucking kidding me!?

He is also given a (presumably equivalent) lvl 99 weapon by his patron goddess, a legendary Dagger forged by the god of Smith herself, priceless and one of a kind. Paying for such a weapon would be impossible for Bell. The dagger is even more ridiculous because it becomes augmented with power the higher Bell's stats get, which with his special ability results in ridiculous power. He also happens upon what appears to be a great set of armor in a cheap junk pile at the Hephaestus store.

Then he just happens to be given an ancient very expensive grimoire that teaches him a quick to use magic spell.

Bell has also amassed more waifus than Kiritio ever could. Everyone wants his dick.
>>
It's like it was written for self-insert losers.
>>
Tldr
>>
>>140009024
>writing tl;dr shit about a meme show of shit everyone already knows

This is literally a forced thread.
>>
>>140009024
this is aggravated by the fact that Aiz gets pretty fleshed out in the oratoria side manga. bell is just a pointless self insert with 0 depth
>>
>>140009024
He was adopted by Zeus who's trying to get him to fuck every woman in sight, plus the cute boys, just like dear old grandpa.
He needs to get to max level fast so he can spend the rest of his life slamming goddess pussy.
>>
>>140009273
Bell Cranel is a self-insert Gary Stu.

On related news: Scientists heve confirmed that the sky is, in fact, blue.
>>
>>140009415
He's basically Heracles
>>
>>140009024
Bell vs demonbane, who would win?
>>
>>140009024
I liked it, try not having autism
>>
fuck this mc for not choosing best girl
>>
He's a harem protagonist. All harem protagonists are gary stus.
>>
File: uQJtzQE.jpg (263 KB, 1800x1947) Image search: [Google]
uQJtzQE.jpg
263 KB, 1800x1947
>>140009715
But he did.
>>
>>140009024
>He later gets a skill whose basic function "If you are in a bad situation, this skill will instakill anything"
Didn't get that far. I watched like two whole episodes of him fighting the gorilla thing, and him breaking his shitty iron daggers and saying he'll protect Hestia. She had the secret weapon dagger the WHOLE time and didn't say anything, even when he ran away to face it on his own. Dropped by episode 4 or whenever that happened.

Retarded self insert main character.
Retarded annoying goddess. Can't decide whether she's more annoying or retarded.
>>
File: bestia saved anime.png (875 KB, 701x990) Image search: [Google]
bestia saved anime.png
875 KB, 701x990
>>
>>140009924
kys
>>
File: 1430171426271.png (207 KB, 448x567) Image search: [Google]
1430171426271.png
207 KB, 448x567
>>140009924
>Retarded annoying goddess. Can't decide whether she's more annoying or retarded.
Only thing I agree with.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.