[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netoraserare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 19.jpg (249 KB, 1200x1709) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
249 KB, 1200x1709
Asshole got btfo just right. That's what he deserves for trying to cuck the cuckmaster.
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
This is the most twisted couple ever.
>>
Is this thing still going on? Update me, stopped when senpai was about to fuck her
>>
There's 25 chapters now. The latest one still needs to be translated.
Long story short, Shu made Haruka have sex with his dad. Haruka's dad found them mid-act and beat the shit out of Shu and took Haruka away. At the end of the chapter, three years have passed, Shu quits his job and seems to go on a quest to find Haruka
>>
Looks like the cucker got cucked
>>
>>139995491
Eh, alphaman still stick his dick in her. I kill to be alphaman.
>>
>>139999463
Oh yeah also After those three years, Shu encountered senpai who told him that he was getting married and that his fiancée was a hundred times better than Haruka. Seems that he's still super salty from what happened in OP's pic
>>
>>139999584
Before getting beaten up did Shu say something like that was the last time he'd make Haruka have sex with other men?
>>
>>139999737
It seems he was about to stop the whole thing right before her dad came in, because when Shu was crying about it later in the chapter he said "why did it have to be like this, just when I was about to put an end to it all. Also to be noted is that he was masturbating to his NORMAL SEX memories with Haruka. It's possible that he dropped his bullshit.
>>
>>139999463
>>139999887
>>139999584

What the fuck, glad I dropped it, not even good fapworthy because of the atrocious censorship
>>
>>139995491
Sempai huge cock survived deep inside in the minds and bodies of everyone, specially inside the husband.
>>
>>139999887
I hope there's a good ending but I'm probably asking too much
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.