[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that durarara
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Celty.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Celty.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that durarara was a pretty good ride?
>>
I dropped it, I was bored does something start ever happening?
>>
>>139994805
Quite a lot of things, although first season is the best and the ones beyond keep getting worse
>>
>>139994762
The first half of S1 was, then afterwards everything plummeted downhill.

Why did anyone ever want any more of this?
>>
>>139994762
Did someone disagree with that or something?
>reads this thread
OK, what the fuck?

DRRR was easily one of the better long-running series in recent years. Shit was exciting as fuck.
>>
>>139995049
Ketsu is amazing.
The scene of Mikado trying to be an hero was better than a lot of S1.
Also, Celty a best.
>>
the ending seemed rushed and not good enough closure. but overall it was enjoyable
>>
File: the king of kings.png (137 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
the king of kings.png
137 KB, 500x375
>>139994762
I want to insert my dick down Celty's neck
>>
>>139994762
Celty would be a pretty good ride, I'd think.
>>
>>139996393
Pretty much this. By the looks of how it ended they might adapt SH?
>>
by the end i just wanted 90% of the cast to die
>>
>>139994762
I don't even know why i finished X2. Season 1 was kinda fun with some cool characters but i don't even know what season 2 was. Animation was pretty bad too.
>>
I liked it also Shinra is the best boy
>>
>>139996936
>they might adapt SH?
well the studio was formed primarily out of the desire of the animators to adapt all the DRRR material specifically
>>
>>139994805
The quality went up and down throughout the series and I thought it ended on a good note even though it was rushed.
Overall the first 1/2 of S1 was the best imo.
>>
>>139997547
I hope that means they'll make more Baccano as well, but that's probably not very likely
>>
never enough celty in the first season.
>>
>>139994805
I came in halfway through season 1 and something about the dialogue really turned me off. So much talking and nothing interesting being done. I watched monogatari, katanagatari, gits and other dialogue heavy shows too so it's not like I have ADD
>>
The ending is so forgetabble.
>>
File: drrrgrope.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
drrrgrope.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Slow as fuck but still enjoyable
>>
I dropped it after a few episodes. Celty was literally the only good part of it, and even she couldn't stop it from being boring as hell.
>>
Anyone have the gif of Izaya samefagging?
>>
i feel like it got more and more cringy towards the end but it could be just my taste that evolved.
>>
File: drrr0203[1].png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
drrr0203[1].png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>139994762

This is an anime which has to be marathoned to get full enjoyment from it, the story jumps from one place to another every few minutes and it's like that through the entire show, it's impossible to remember everything and everyone with long pauses between seasons/cours, every once in a while the characters would say some name of a guy 20 eps back, and I wouldn't have no fucking idea who the fuck they are talking about.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.