[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well shit, AB has been on freeleech for most of the day and there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 176601m.jpg (8 KB, 275x350) Image search: [Google]
176601m.jpg
8 KB, 275x350
Well shit, AB has been on freeleech for most of the day and there wasn't a thread?

What are you downloading /a/?
>>
Oh shit I didn't even know.
Thanks OP. Time to get some shit off my backlog.
>>
>>139981780
Thanks OP, I bought a new hard drive so this is good news.
>>
File: no.jpg (72 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
72 KB, 400x400
I got so much ratio freeleech means nothing to me.
>>
>>139981780
I put so much effort into an application but it got rejected. How did you guys get accepted into this?
>>
>>139983165
You have to watch 400 anime minimum, have experience on other private trackers, a good cover letter, and the blood of your firstborn child.
>>
I need an account for this shit? No thanks
>>
>>139983165
Saying you'll seed for months and won't do hit & runs.
>>
>>139983165
I got invited off /a/ 3 years ago. How did you manage to get rejected?
>>
My account is gone because of inactivity.
>>
>>139983165
Not being completely new to torrents and anime helps, having done something in some community somewhere before also looks good, really shouldn't be that hard though.
>>
>>139983165
I got invited after 20 minutes.

In 2 years I've downloaded like 3 things, though.
>>
>>139983314
I said that. My other friend also applied who actually has experience with private trackers and he got rejected. I spent like two hours typing it all up. They must've made it a lot harder in the last year or so because everyone I know who has an account got in before that time.
>>
Still have a few hundred gigs downloaded from the last freeleech I haven't watched yet.
>>
>>139983165
Say your favorite anime is Naruto because of the epic fights and feels. Seriously.
>>
>>139983576
>2 hours

Man, I couldn't even think of my favourite anime so I just listed the last 3 I'd watched because I could remember the most about them. Although I guess it helps that I have a bunch of other private trackers.

And it's nowhere near as bad as the live, 20 minute IRC interview it takes to get into what.cd
>>
>>139983576
Weird since they actually increased from 15k to 18k members a couple months ago and are still at 17k now.
>>
The best way into most private trackers is via what.cd

It's worth getting into there even if you don't like music
>>
>Everything on the new uploads banner is airing shows

Why.
>>
>tfw better recs from /ptg/ than /a/
gee what a surprise
>>
Is it an automatic get in if I have a jpopsuki account?
My ratio on that is like 80, thanks to the bonus points.
>>
>>139985257
You're not supposed to recommend shows on /a/, for one.
>>
>>139983437

There are a limited number of users you fuck. Either use the site or get off it.
>>
>>139985556
No.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.