[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watched a bunch of DBS scenes on youtube to laugh at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Dragonball_S_1458325118250.png (197 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Dragonball_S_1458325118250.png
197 KB, 320x320
>Watched a bunch of DBS scenes on youtube to laugh at the shit animation
>Now youtube thinks I love Dragon Ball super

How do I erase this shame?
>>
>>139981006
Go to your history and remove all the dbs videos.
>>
>>139981006
I'm impressed, I didn't know that akira Toriyama and Fuji TV ahd it in it to make another fappable DB girl, and she's even a blue alien.
I am empress.
>>
>>139981006
just accept that you like Dragon Ball now
>>
>>139981006
>I watched DBS clips on youtube to laugh and then made a shitty thread on /a/.
You should be more worried about erasing your autism.
>>
You like Dragonball Super, admit it.
>>
>>139981006
you sure watch a lot of videos of something you hate
>>
>>139982603
Why wouldn't I enjoy watching something I hate make an ass of itself?
>>
>>139983861
Just stop.

This is like watching gundam because the plot is retarded and the characters act like backwards children. Keep it to yourself because nobody gives a shit how much you hate it.
>>
>>139983929
>nobody gives a shit how much you hate it.

Obviously, but being mistaken for someone who actually likes that garbage would definitely be a real tragedy.
>>
>>139982030
I think it's an edit, the bitchslut doesn't normally have tits that big
>>
>>139983861
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.