[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ace Attorney/Gyakuten Saiban
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 120.png (122 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
120.png
122 KB, 540x304
Is anybody worried about the pacing of the adaptation?

Ep1: First Turnabout
Ep2-5: Turnabout Sisters
Ep6-9: Turnabout Samurai
Ep10-15: Turnabout Goodbyes (They said they will include an episode based on Phoenix's childhood)
Ep16: Filler (Beach episode or something)
Ep17-20: Reunion, and Turnabout
Ep21-26: Farewell, my Turnabout

And that's assuming that the circus and Maggey won't be included. We don't even know how many episodes this has.
>>
As long as Akane is in, it's all fine.
>>
>>139977681
Rise from the Ashes is damn long. It needs 8-10 episodes to complete it.
>>
>>139977681
Well, in second episode we can see Worthy's King of Prosecutors award without spear and car. Anything's possible.
>>
>>139977612
>(They said they will include an episode based on Phoenix's childhood)
Yeah, an "episode" based and expanding on his flashbacks. It's not any existing case. If it's flashback-only, it could even take just a single episode. If it isn't, it'll probably be an original case that also could take just 2 episodes depending on how the write it.
>>
Was the second episode any better? I could barely force myself through the first one
>>
>>139977854

Much better. It even had an original scene that improved upon the game.
>>
>>139977854
It had better direction and more anime original stuff, especially in the second half. It was missing a bit of the investigation segment though.
>>
File: 161.jpg (89 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
161.jpg
89 KB, 600x676
>>139977854
>Was the second episode any better?
A lot better. It felt more like an anime.
>>
File: AA (2).jpg (79 KB, 540x338) Image search: [Google]
AA (2).jpg
79 KB, 540x338
>>139977854
You'll love this scene more than the game.
>>
Guys, What if the original case features Ema?
>>
>>139977854
It was slightly better. Animation is still inconsistent, moments from video games feel kind of rushed, music is surprisingly bad at setting tone and surprisingly limited. But it had that one scene that was beautifully directed and even surpassed video game.
>>
>tfw the best part in the second episode is the PhoenixxMaya shipping moment
>>
>>139978286

Grossberg calling Phoenix was pretty good as well.
>>
>>139978402
It was leading to that moment between Phoenix and Maya, though.
>>
>>139977612
>Beach episode in PW.
Please, do it.
That would give us more lewd Maya pics.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuU3tXSyfKc
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.