[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLEACH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Yhwach.png (56 KB, 495x350) Image search: [Google]
Yhwach.png
56 KB, 495x350
I only realized it just now!

His name (Juha Bach, Yhwach, YHWH) is actually modelled after JHWH, the first biblical name of God.
>>
Soul Society is Aizen's bankai
>>
>>139973048
Kenpachi is Yachirus Bankai.
Yachiru is Aizens Bankai.
>>
>>139972876
The tetragramaton יהוה is latinzied YHWH, the only people who take it as a J are the weird assholes who also pronounce it Jehova instead of Yahweh.
>>
>>139973048
Aizen's bankai has to be some gimmicky shit if he never got to use it when he was the main villian for over half the series.
>>
>Bank-Ai

A Shinigami falls in love with a Quincy.

Unable to confess he's gifted by Kubo with the Quincy's phone number. Never minding the strange reiatsu, he immediately call her, and he's overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a disgusted expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in the living world at all. She is the girl's Vanderreich counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own Soul Society self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer The Heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of THE HEART.
>>
File: 8Wvr84g.jpg (536 KB, 1488x2512) Image search: [Google]
8Wvr84g.jpg
536 KB, 1488x2512
>>139973388
>>
File: you're too slow!.jpg (62 KB, 718x713) Image search: [Google]
you're too slow!.jpg
62 KB, 718x713
>>139972876
>>
>>139972876
>the first biblical name of God.
First Biblical name is Elohim.
>>
>>139974139
>Elohim
are all the godly creatures like angels etc.
>>
>>139972876
>the first biblical name of God
Nah, even yhwh is a censored version. The jews took the "don't say gods name in vain" too seriously that they completely forgot what their name for it was.
>>
Dead general.
>>
>>139975610
It's not dead yet! I'm here!
>>
>>139973206
k.

its just that i realized just now those arent just edgy looking letters.
>>139973312
we have yet to see a bankai that is gimmicky, almost all offer a lot of raw power
(except shunsui & rose)
>>
>>139972876
An incredibly stupid mustache.
>>
>>139979978
jelly neckbeard detected
>>
>>139975603
The jews took the whole ra monocultism from prior better religion.
And that goes all the way back to Sumer and the first real religion.
Sol is god, you don't need to be thankful to anyone else.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.