[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just read the eva manga. It's lower canon than the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: temp_09_hikari-responsibility.jpg (37 KB, 360x271) Image search: [Google]
temp_09_hikari-responsibility.jpg
37 KB, 360x271
So I just read the eva manga. It's lower canon than the original series yeah?

I liked the characters better. Particularly about kaji and his brother. Confirming loops was also interesting. mari was a surprise in the end .
>>
>Not reading the superior version where Asuka and Shinji get married
>>
>>139971855
May as well include doujins at that point
>>
>>139971899
>may as well include doujins
It was official cannon writing, deal with it faggot.
>>
>>139971937
>It was official cannon writing
So is rebuild
>>
>>139972029
Yup, and if you understand the series that is one of many outcomes that could happen.

Let me guess, you think the original TV series is the only reality.
>>
>>139972029
> faggots are still mad about not getting the 2.0 preview
>>
I should probably buy the few remaining volumes, though I feel like the manga was the best in the beginning, then just kinda felt rushed in the middle.

The best thing about it is that Shinji is actually a pretty cool dude in it.
>>
>>139972043
EoE was a better ending, otherwise yes, it's the only one worth its salt.
>>
>>139971899
I wouldn't be against that if we're talking about Re-Take.
>>
>>139972141
Agreed. He calls asuka out on her shit. Rei has more personality than a spoon too.
>>
>>139972141
>rushed
>took almost 20 years to finish
>>
File: nge_re_take.jpg (88 KB, 983x960) Image search: [Google]
nge_re_take.jpg
88 KB, 983x960
>>139972150
Yes. Best Eva doujin.
>>
>>139971791
I liked the manga characters better then the Anime ones, although I understand that being liked isn't the point of Eva characters.

The manga felt like more of a coherent story then the abstract end of evangelion.
>>
File: Ayanami Shaggy Rei.jpg (27 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
Ayanami Shaggy Rei.jpg
27 KB, 490x490
>>139973029
Sadamoto fixed the problems with the anime. That's why.

>>139972359
Asuka Shinji shipper, please.

>>139972169
>being a lazy shit
>implying he constantly worked and planned it over that period
>>
>>139974401
>Asuka Shinji shipper, please.
Problem?
>>
>>139972043
Are implying doujins can be canon?
>>
File: FagGendo.png (546 KB, 752x1153) Image search: [Google]
FagGendo.png
546 KB, 752x1153
>>139971791
The manga is fucking terrible, it's like they couldn't bring themselves to write characters as fucked up as the anime. From the very beginning I missed how cold Gendo really is. Of course the characters are more likable, but that's not necessarily good.
It misses on the characters.
It misses on the ending.
And the amazing action scenes, but that's a given.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.