[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this show so depressing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Why is this show so depressing?
>>
>>139971561
I want to bully this loli.
>>
>the city is too dangerous
>all the setbacks she faced through this episode were because she's living in the countryside
>the actual "city" part of buying shit at uniqlo went fine

I'd imagine if I haven't read the manga I'd be a bit peeved.
>>
>>139971757
Didn't notice that irony. Pretty funny.
>>
>>139971561
determination loli is not depressing
>>
File: WHAT A TWEEEEEEEEEEESST.jpg (48 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
WHAT A TWEEEEEEEEEEESST.jpg
48 KB, 560x375
>>139971561
its actually prologue of Mayoiga

>bear
>abandoned village
>>
it's a story about the bear trying to keep a loli as his prisoner and have her sheltered and depressed
>>
>>139971934
It's a metaphor for a father who is a pedophile struggling with letting the daughter who he groomed for so long go.
>>
File: smugmachi.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
smugmachi.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Why is she so smug?
>>
>>139971757
Not really. All that shit started because she lacked the common sense to ask what HEATTECH is, and to ask for a ride at the beginning. I mean, when the bridge was washed away and the workers said only two people ever used said bridge, she should have thought of hitching a ride in the car. As she already said, she severely lacks common sense, which she needs to survive in the city.
>>
>>139974778
She also has too much pride.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.