[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodnight, sweet princess.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: RIP Puffy Vulva.jpg (46 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
RIP Puffy Vulva.jpg
46 KB, 450x600
Goodnight, sweet princess.
>>
She dies? Wut? How crap.
>>
Goodnight, puffy vulva.
>>
She didn't have a nice day
>>
How the hell did she die before lawrence
>>
>>139963410
Older than dog years.
>>
>>139963410
Getting raped by a wolf for so many years wears you out.
>>
Not Korbo!
>>
FUCK

WHAT
>>
>>139961887
Not so puffy anymore, huh
>>
>>139961887
Is she made of cardboard?
>>
>>139963410
Being pregnant constantly for a decade has its risks.
>>
File: 1460226783166.jpg (524 KB, 1368x1824) Image search: [Google]
1460226783166.jpg
524 KB, 1368x1824
"Oooooh.... after awhile, even an angel's limbs just fall asleep."
Up from the coffin, from out of the deceased, a moan could be heard.
Lawrence coughed, and peered down at Horo's face; she was smiling - she must be ticklish.
"Ever since I got to meet you, I was always so blessed."
"..'Was'?"
She half-opened one eye to look at him questioningly.
"Isn't this supposed to be a funeral, right now?"
"Hmph."
>>
>>139963577

"But at this funeral, by the miraculous water of our bath, the deceased come back to life."
As part of the preparation, water had been placed into a silver cup and he had dashed it onto Horo's brow.
"And the initial thought of the recently revived is...?"
Horo opened both her eyes and looked up at Lawrence with a smile.
"Happiness, to still have time to pass together with you."
"Ah..."
He hadn't been expecting that. Lawrence hadn't been expecting that at all, and thus was at a loss for words. Horo's fang was visible in her smile, the one that always showed when she tricked Lawrence. He usually never thought himself a match for Horo, and he figured this just proved it.
"I'm honored."
Lawrence extended his hand to Horo.
"So? What do you think of our memorial?"
"Hm?"
"When you die, those left behind don't know if what's next is something good or not, and they can't tell the dead any of things they wanted to say. So those who still live hold this, a memorial for the one now before heaven, where they say the things they'd like to have told the deceased when they were alive."
"Hm. Hmm... Um, Lawrence."
Horo looked at him, face suddenly earnest.
"It isn't bad."
"Haha, not bad, eh? In that case, maybe we can try doing it without all the elaborate set up and the big to-do."
The entire thing had been Lawrence's plan, though everyone at the inn had been uneasy when he first pitched it and told them what it'd be for; maybe they'd been startled to hear him even suggest such a thing? Of course, everyone has one or two things they'd like to tell those important to them (but are too embarrassed to say), and with that thought in mind, the idea of giving people the chance to come out and say those words started to sound like an actually good idea. The inn could hold host event and people could use it as an excuse to say the things they'd always been feeling.
>>
>>139963637
Puffy Vulva Lives

Long Live Puffy Vulva
>>
>>139963731
oh thank fucking god ;__ ;
>>
>>139963097
>not sleep tight puffer
One job.
>>
>>139963637
I was getting sad for nothing. I'm so fucking glad.
>>
File: 1455338861250.gif (52 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1455338861250.gif
52 KB, 384x384
>>139961887
What the fuck
>>
>>139961887
fuck you OP for getting me rustled
>>
>>139963637
I lack reading comprehension. What is this all for?
>>
Didn't this ended with her giving birth to Lawrence's daughter?
>>
>>139966671
From what I get it, they're thinking of offering a new kind of service at their inn/bathhouse. Something like a fake funeral so people can express their honest feelings towards the "deceased".
>>
>>139966822
Meant to answer him >>139966285
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.