[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So that's it? Everyone loses? No epilogue? She doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 4646.jpg (115 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
4646.jpg
115 KB, 1600x600
So that's it? Everyone loses? No epilogue? She doesn't even find any salvation? Just continues to live her meaningless life and cause another disaster?
>>
F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G
>>
M O N K
O
N
K
>>
The monk didn't lose.
>>
>>139960967
you make it sound like girl was the main character
>>
>>139960967
No, she found happiness with the Monk. They are the winners, rather he is the winner and she will atone under his guidance now. Doctor got BTFO though.
>>
>>139960967
There can be no lasting victory against the capitalist until the workers of the world unite.
>>
>>139961522
Maybe I'm not understanding it correctly, but they still found none of the answers they were looking for, and still just plan to exist as a "fuck you".
I mean, what was even her plan from the beginning? If vampires are an everlasting and an ever-growing population, and also require to kill and feast on humans, how were they ever going to survive in the long term anyway?
>>
>>139961703
She was found family and love, in shape of the monk. She realized her plan went to shit but was too late because she and the Doctor got into this retarded feud that cost them their home. The monk was trapped in middle of their turf war while he was having his existential crisis. All he wanted to be was to be himself, rather than live forever at his father's shadow. That was the irony of the story.

Doctor started as independent after successfully came out his father's shade and became his father, and got nothing at all. While Monk had the opposite growth.

She doesn't care about a population of vampires anymore. She's successfully defanged and living with the Monk in a city as the novel states and they have secured transfusion blood while they are rich and immortal.
>>
>>139960967
The monk wins. Eternal youth together with his waifu. The doctor deserves to lose because of his is beta c.uck relationship with his wife.
>>
That fucking priest. I'm still mad.
>>
>>139962290
Does the monk bang the loli?
>>
>>139963000
He is the best character, deal with it.
>>
>>139961526
This. The workers revolution was incomplete because some of the capitalist pigs escaped with their lives.
>>
>>139962290
>the vampires can live on transfusion blood

I have the strongest feeling that liberals side with the vampires
>>
>>139963000
I'm with you.
Fuck that monk.
>>
She deserved a stake, not salvation.
>>
>>139963170
In my mind those things are one and the same.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
Doctor did nothing wrong.
>>
>>139963000
Me, too. Fuck that asshole monk.

"Just gonna betray everyone and everything 'cause daddy made me be a monk and I don't wanna be a monk wahhh"
>>
Yes, it's very realistic when you realize that Monk is Merkel and Shiki are Syrians.
>>
>>139963249
The doctor was a hero who just wanted to save his village, and he almost succeeded.
>>
>>139961703
You forgot that she is still a child, as in no matter how much time passes she never really matured, she still has that dream of a utopia for people like her, the only problem with that is as you said the fact that the human population wouldn't be able sustain them if they keep acting like hyper predators instead of just taking enough to survive, the only thing she ever wanted was a family that lvoed her because if you remember she was locked into a shed when she became a vampire after being abused by a a pedo vampire, there is the novel ending too but that novel is pretty different from the anime so each has its own continuity
>>
>>139963086
They are implied lovers.

>>139963148
Yes. They don't need to bite their victims.
>>
>>139963409
What the fuck does this have to do with anything at all regarding the anime, manga or novel? Why don't you go to /pol/ to say retarded non sequittur
>>
>>139963554
She got a rough awakening for that shit. In the end, she secretly just wanted to be with the monk. She came to that village for him.
>>
>>139963249
Doctor was TRUE hero and honorary revolutionary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGc2LPXebbM
>>
I just realised that the way people become vampires has some pretty strange conditions to make the vampires and the garous, the vampire are almost always someone emotionally damaged in some way, the garou from what we saw of the ones are the ones who wanted to actually die instead but got curse to be the only ones to receive the full powers without the bad side with the people who actually want to become just dying normally as we got told by the "Patriarch" of the family having his actual family all die instead of becoming a vampire too

>>139963639
I don't remember but didn't she only meet him when she moved to the village? And she only moved there because she discovered the place was pretty far from civilization?
>>
I'm tempted to watch this, but from what I've seen it can get pretty gruesome.
>>
Villagers = Germans

Vampires = 3rd worlders

Monk = Merkel

Doctor = Redpilled everyman

Moral of the story?

Don't trust weirdos who move in from nowhere

Note that Dracula was anti-immigration as well
>>
>>139963620
Oy vey!

You tellem, normie
>>
>>139964319
No seriously, I could understand you making the joke about the Proletariat Revolution but what the fuck do the germans have to do with this? Just using memes as argument is fucking retarded, how did you even make the connection with that cunt and the anime is beyond me
>>
>>139964396
>what the fuck do the germans have to do with this?
It's a way more explicit allegory

The story is literally about

>foreigners arrive in droves
>kill or convert the locals
>authority figure allows the newcomers to torment the natives and tries to shame anyone who says anything

Stay cuck
>>
>>139964706
Yeah, unless the author can fucking time travel it really isn't a goddman allegory for the current state of germany
>>
>>139964777
>being this retarded

Lemme explain something, schlomo

An allegory doesn't have to be a conscious intentionally written story

Nobody is saying the author literally sat down and said "hmm, I'll write a story about modern germany in allegory"
>>
Why are you talking about Germany. Nobody cares about your immigration problem. You deserve it
>>
>>139964319
>normie
Fuck off.
>>
Wow what a shit thread.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.