[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Buu had managed to enter the contest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
File: índice.jpg (10 KB, 182x276) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
10 KB, 182x276
He would have soloed easily all the figthers.
>>
>>139952573
One Punch Man solos DBZ.
>>
>>139952573
Fat Buu is weak as shit, even worse after evil Buu got removed from him, and since then the others have improved even more while he stayed the same, also everyone in DBS got hit by the worf effect, so he got so shit that they didn't even bother with him in the tournament, that's how weak he is compared to the others.
>>
You might be right, the the bear might have been his only problem.
>Can't be poisoned by Frost
>Can't be heated up by robot
>Could beat Caba easily.

>>139953060
So far all U7 have been SSJ tier power and rely on gimmicks.
>>
>>139952573
He really might have. The bear would have been absorbed (doesn't kill him), Not Frieza and Cabba are both way weaker than him, and Frieza's poison wouldn't work on him. I didn't watch the robot fight but even that I doubt could face him for real.

And what's hit gonna do? Boo has no "vital areas", he's a fucking bubblegm man. He'd probably get absorbed too.
>>
>Turn into Chocolate
>Throw outside Ring
>Turn back to normal.
>>
>>139953772
Knowing Fat Buu, he wouldnt be smart enoug to do that
>>
>>139954966
Probaly not, but he sure would know to absorb him.
>>
>>139953243
Bear would be vulnerable to candy beam and absorption. Buu has it in the bag.
>>
He would have been fodderized. Remember base Goku's ki is at God levels after he absorbed the God's power. This is shown when he fought Beerus in base and SSJ form as well as when he tanked blows from HIT and managed to injure him in the last episode.

Everyone in U6 is at God level, no exception.
>>
>>139955111
buu has no self control when it comes to food, so he would eat the candy thus killing him, absorption can't be undone on will either, so it would considered killing as well.
>>
>>139955189
>Everyone in U6 is at God level, no exception.
It's more like "powerlevels in DBS make no sense". Super Saiyan form does basically nothing except when it does.

And why wouldn't he be able to undo absorption at will? Evil Buu most definitely could if he cared to.
>>
Base Goku and Vegeta are SSJ3 level you mong.
>>
>>139955189
>Remember base Goku's ki is at God levels after he absorbed the God's power
That is clearly not true, as Piccolo can still put up a fight versus an opponent on the level of SSJ Goku, and that SSB is on a completely different level from SSJ.
>>
>>139955524
Piccolo got stronger, plain and simple. Base Goku post God absorption fought final form Frieza on even grounds, fought a non serious Beerus as well as tanked blows from HIT. So base Goku is God level, there is no denying this.
>>
>>139955786
>Piccolo got stronger, plain and simple.
Uhuh. Sure.

>So base Goku is God level, there is no denying this.

He's near God level, that much is true. But you're assuming he's going full strength in base form for some strange reason. The bear had his gimmick, and he spent the fight with not-Frieza trying to get him to transform. If not-frieza was anywhere near as strong as god Goku, piccolo would have been demolished worse than he was in the RoF movie.
>>
>>139952573
One thing that I don't understand to this day is why KidBuu wouldn't want to absorb fighters still. It seemed like such a great idea when Super Buu was doing it, but then Kid Buu comes out and just says ehh fuck it I can use their attacks and howl like a baboon.
>>
>>139955946
Frost was tired after his fight with Goku. But it's clear that base Goku was more or less equal with Frost otherwise he wouldn't have needed to transform.
>>
>>139956082
He probably didn't want to becoming something else again.
>>
>>139956254
>otherwise he wouldn't have needed to transform.
He didn't NEED to transform. He was trying to get frost to transform, so he did.
>>
>>139956316
*and also, you have to realize Super Saiyan is practically a cosmetic change right now. Used to be that it was a 50x (or more, by the end of the cell saga) multiplier. Do you realize what would happen if near-god level base goku got a 50x multiplier? He'd be at least 10 times stronger than Beerus and Whis.
>>
>>139952573

He would have lost against the Bear and maybe had a hard time against Magetta and Hit.
>>
>>139956082
Kid Buu was winning, he didn't need to absorb anyone. If not for Porunga he would have won.
>>
>>139955111

We don't know. All we know is that the "candy beam" would be absorbed/teleported to another dimension like the KameHame Ha.
>>
>>139956082

He did that as a last resort and when his opponent was stronger than him. He had the upper hand against Goku and Vegeta...no need to absorb them.
>>
>>139956534
He could still absorb him normally.
>>
>>139956382
That's only if you consider Toriyama's statement that SSJG Goku was a 6 while Beerus a 10. It's pretty clear that was retconned.
>>
>>139956613

For what? That almost counts as "killing".
>>
>>139956634
Toriyama's? That was beerus' own statement. And even if it has been retconned, it can't be far off, else he wouldn't have been able to entertain beerus at all. See the problem? Goku can't be much weaker in base form. But super saiyan is (used to be) such a crazy multiplier that if he uses it now, he's be much, much stronger than beerus and Whis, because he simply cannot be 50 or 25 times weaker than them. He wouldn't have been able to fight otherwise.

So the only option is that SS has been nerfed to the point it's little more than a cosmetic change. Even SSG isn't anywhere near what Ss used to be, it's probably something like x2 or x3.
>>
>>139956696
It doesn't though. It's submission through grappling.
>>
>>139955268
Super Buu was able to make a copy of himself inside of himself. I think he could have cut the absorption pods if he wanted to.
>>
>>139956805
Whis still said that Goku and Vegeta are nowhere near Beerus. He said they were like a small tree in comparison to a large castle, so it seems they are still far off from Beerus' level.

Maybe it's not a 50x multiplier but SSJ transformation still provides a huge boost, since base Goku went from being more or less on par with Frost to pretty much one shoting him (same for Vegeta). Similarly the SSJB transformation allowed Vegeta to one shot SSJ Cabba. So every form, base SSJ and SSJB are one shot level.
>>
>>139957138
>Whis still said that Goku and Vegeta are nowhere near Beerus. He said they were like a small tree in comparison to a large castle, so it seems they are still far off from Beerus' level.
Let's say that's true. There's 2 problems with that.

First, Beerus wanted an entertaining fight. I can buy that Beerus found some enjoyment out of fighting someone half his strength. I can buy a fourth of his strength even though it would be like you fighting a child, just for novelty's sake. But a "small tree compared to a castle"? ANd I'm supposed to believe they brought him any measure of enjoyment?

Nah, that simply doesn't work. Meaning SSB's transformation right now must be something like a 3x boost tops, which makes the normal SS transformation be something like a +50% at absolute most.

TL;DR: Power levels in super are more retarded than they've ever been by several orders of magnitude.
>>
>>139952573
Metal man would've vaporized him.
He tanked a Final Flash from vegeta and matched his Galick hoe, only losing by ring out.
>>
>>139953243
>Could beat Caba easily.
If Cabba was in par with Vegeta both in base form, he would beat the shit out of Buu
>>
>>139959924
>If Cabba was in par with Vegeta both in base form
LOL

First off, he wasn't.
Secondly, we have zero clue how strong Vegeta is in base form now, but Buu is still almost as strong as the previous final boss of Dragonball, who was much stronger than a vegeta who was poweredu up more than 100x his base form.

>>139957642
Buu has been vaporized before. It doesn't hurt him.
>>
>>139959924
>If Cabba was in par with Vegeta both in base form, he would beat the shit out of Buu
I think Buu is stronger than any Sayajin in base form. Cabba could beat the shit out of Buu as a SSJ1. But if Buu would have fought Cabba instead of Vegeta, Cabba wouldn't have learned to turn into a SSJ.
>>
>>139961030
>Cabba could beat the shit out of Buu as a SSJ1
What makes you think that? Vegeta literally played with him the whole fight. Buu was magnitudes stronger than even SS2.
>>
>>139956805
Next time you want to talk about something make sure you know what the hell you're talking about.

Beerus said he was playing with Goku in Super, Whis compared the difference between Goku/Vegeta and Beerus to that of a small tree compared to a huge castle
>>
>>139961030
>>139961104
Cabba is equals to base Vegeta(he himself admits it), Base Vegeta shits on SS3 nowadays.

Plain and simple, fuck off.
>>
>>139961734

That doesn't make any sense. Beerus went to earth because he was bored. Playfighting with say, a child, can be a little entertainment I suppose, but How do you playfight with an ant?

Hence why the retconned powerlevels are retarded.
>>
>>139961806
>Base Vegeta shits on SS3 nowadays.
Prove it, or you fuck off.
>>
>>139961884
>That doesn't make any sense
Why the fuck should I care about what you think makes sense and what you think doesn't?

>>139961932
You do realize SS3 Goku got fodderized by Beerus in an instant right? And Beerus wasn't even close to trying.
>>
fuck buu i don't care, but how the fuck did hit do enough damage to vegeta with a gut punch to knock him out? I can kind of forgive his other "light" punches which targeted "vital spots" but how the fuck does he do a "heavy" punch to the gut strong enough? I'm pretty sure vegeta could tank goku's strongest gut punch and vice versa so apparently hit not only has his time leap gimmick but is also far stronger? seems like shit choreography/writing to me.
>>
>>139955946
You're underestimating Piccolo's ability to pull ridiculous bullshit training out of his ass.

Remember during Namek arc where Piccolo upgraded his powerlevel from like four thousand to at least over a hundred thousand with like a week of training at King Kai's place? Piccolo's the best at training.
>>
>fat buu gets hit by hit's technique once
>automatically learns how to do it
>beats hit
>>
>>139962267
Toriyama wouldn't remember he can do that.
>>
>>139962170
Yeah, that didn't make much sense, unless Hit using his hax of time lapse + vital points really debilitated Vegeta.
Either that, or Goku has no chance of winning.
>>
>>139962267
Buu should be able to learn about the vital points that way, but not about the time freeze technique, because he would be like, out of the universe for those 0.1 seconds, he wouldn't see it nor feel it.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 993x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 993x734
So it turns out Hit is as old as Turtle.
>>
So does this time lapse shit has to do with Trunks coming back or something? Maybe they want to bring in the time patrol shit.
>>
I don't think Buu has vital points actually.
>>
>>139962897
And he's immune to poison.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.