[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summer Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
What do you think of the takeaway message from this movie beyond "brown boys are hot"?
>>
File: goddamn it.jpg (26 KB, 259x300) Image search: [Google]
goddamn it.jpg
26 KB, 259x300
>>139927465
I can't stop fapping to Kazuma doujins.
It's so gay, but it feels so right.
>>
>>139927702
The show is like half a decade old and I'm still fapping to them.
>>
>>139927465
Being good at video games help?
>>
>>139927702
>>139927756
>>
>>139927833
I thought the gaming thing was a metaphor?
>>139927842
He is best boy.
>>
The only thing good about the whole movie was the nice seris of vanilla doujins featuring the main couple going on dates and stuff. There were some surprisingly top tier fetishes in them.
>>
>>139927465
>"brown boys are hot"
I'm pretty shallow so that's all I came away with
>>
I stopped watching it about 3/4ths of the way in because that's not how computers work.
>>
>>139928039
I thought it was a metaphor?
>>
I was looking forward to Boy and the Beast to be Hosoda's new shota masterpiece, but hearing that shota Kyuuta only lasts for a third of the movie takes the wind out of my sails.
>>
>>139928419
That's lame.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.