[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the secret to curing a zombie outbreak is auto erotic asphyxiation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
So the secret to curing a zombie outbreak is auto erotic asphyxiation? This is dumb. I love it.
>>
File: muh infection.png (62 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
muh infection.png
62 KB, 200x200
>>139922512
Well seems the Virus just fucks off if it doesn't reach the brain.
That brings the question of why do the kabane have a layer of iron protecting the heart since the brain seems to be the more targeted and essential part of the infection?

Or am i just go too-deep here?
Also like how the MC's hair whitens a little.
>>
>>139922512
>another retard jumping on the plot hole wagon
give it some time you cretin, you've only seen one episode so far
>>
Anyone knows what steampunk means?
Akira was the best example for ya all.
>>
>>139923180
You aren't gonna bait anyone with that.

Watch now as 15 cretins prove me wrong
>>
>>139923171
THis anime has basically the same staff as Guilty Crown so you can expect the Frodos to show up on a weekly basis from now on.
>>
>watch it for loli
>>
>>139923478
I would if there was one.
>>
>>139923171
>no gimmie the plot ya homo and then maybe i will keep watching
>>
>>139923104
>Virus just fucks off if it doesn't reach the brain.
Pretty hilarious.
>>
I just wish it was easier to identify frodo posting, because then I would just filter all that faggotry.
>>
>>139925630
If anything, I'd rather filter the retards trying to defend the indefensible.
>>
>>139923104
>that brings the question of why do the kabane have a layer of iron protecting the heart since the brain seems to be the more targeted and essential part of the infection?
I'm assuming that the brain is of less value to the virus once the victim has been infected, however overtaking it is important in the early stages of the infection.
The MC continues to wear that choker for the rest of the series, so the virus probably remains in his body, he might even still be able to transmit the virus.
>tfw he will literally only be able to swap bodily fluids with other infection survivors aka best girl
>>
>>139923104
>That brings the question of why do the kabane have a layer of iron protecting the heart since the brain seems to be the more targeted and essential part of the infection?
Brain is needed to actually take control of the host but the heart is necessary to actually keep the body functioning?
>>
So this is literally SnK, right down to the protagonist being a t̶i̶t̶a̶n̶ zombie?
>>
>>139923104
Virus/bacteria can actually work that way, secerning toxins that act only on particular tissue. For example clostridium botulinum's only acts on neurons.
The Kabane virus may have tropism for the neurons but at the same time produce toxins that act on the cardiac cells to produce the cage around the heart.

The Kabane virus is actually quite similar to an herpes simplex virus unable to go in latency. It finds his house in the neurons but when activated it will go down the axon to attack another type of cell

tl,dr: Kabane virus is actually herpes
>>
>>139923104
so, why not just cut off his arm?
>>
>>139927426
I think he likes having two arms.
>>
Why don't they just build a city with a wall around and live there safely?
>>
>>139922512
Fuckin' Viruses, how do they work?
>>
>>139927426
He tried stopping the virus on his arm without chopping it off (which would take some time anyway I guess, and the blood loss would kill him anyways).

Did you watch the episode? He tried a few different things before choking himself.

>>139927499
because you touch yourself at night.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 466x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 466x379
>>139927426
>not a curse.
>can be stopped by restriction of bloodflow
But sure let him risk cutting off his arm and in turn attracting Kabane.
>>
>>139922512
This is ___hot
>>
>>139922512
I'm sure David Carradine would have loved it as well.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.