[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That’s it. I’m sick of all this “Katana curse” bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 8.jpg (156 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
156 KB, 1280x720
That’s it. I’m sick of all this “Katana curse” bullshit that’s going on in the anime and manga right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I’m talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine Suzuki Katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that’s about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even overtake Ninjas with my Katana.

Japanese engineers spend years working on a single Katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest bikes known to mankind.

Katanas are thrice as fast as European bikes and thrice as reliable for that matter too. Anything a BMW can do, a Katana can do better. I’m pretty sure a Katana could easily win MotoGP with a moderately experienced biker.

Ever wonder why western companies never bothered conquering Japanese bike market? That’s right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Suzuki cultists and their Katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American bikers targeted the men with the Katanas first because their racing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best bike that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better representation in pop culture. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:

(One-Handed Exotic Bike) 1d1200 Displacement 19-20 x4 Forced Induction +2 to durability and speed Counts as Masterwork

(Two-Handed Exotic Bike) 2d1000 Displacement 17-20 x4 Forced Induction +5 to durability and speed Counts as Masterwork

Now that seems a lot more representative of the biking power of Katanas in real life, don’t you think?

tl;dr = Katanas need to have more impact in anime and manga, see my new stat block.
>>
>>139920252
I want to protect that delusion.
>>
What does a Katana even look like?
>>
File: bike.jpg (616 KB, 1869x1149) Image search: [Google]
bike.jpg
616 KB, 1869x1149
>>139921220
Here's a Katana 600 (2005)
>>
>>139921468
Does it come with a free fedora?
>>
File: J0VSedD.jpg (262 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
J0VSedD.jpg
262 KB, 1920x1080
>>>/o/
>tl;dr = Katanas need to have more impact in anime and manga, see my new stat block.
Bikes are for autist. Real man drives Truneo

GIVE ME YOUR SEXY BODY
>>
>>139921468
Looks like vechicle for edgies
>>
>>139920252
Shut up faggot, just say you like Suzukis so she'll show us her tits
>>
Nips wouldn't know a good bike design if it them in the face.
>>
>>139922170
>directing to /o/
>not to /tg/ where the pasta originated
>>
Seriously, though, Hondas are obviously the best.
>>
Keep the Suzuki alive!
>>
>>139927291
Suzuki is love.
Suzuki is life.
>>
This is the first time I'm seeing Bakuon thread die like this, though. Running out of fuel?
>>
>>139929826
There's another thread up but it's pretty slow too. Guess there isn't much left to discuss until the next episode.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.