[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was your favorite fight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Naruto_newshot.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_newshot.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
what was your favorite fight?
>>
The one where OP gets bullied in school and takes out his edge on milanese chalk formations
>>
Kakuzu vs InoShikaCho, Kakashi, and Team Yamato.
>>
The only time I was compelled to watch a fight from this show at all was the Pain fight, and it was pretty good, so that.
>>
File: 1456547865573.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456547865573.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
I left this board in 2013. Naruto threads used to earn you an instant ban. Any normie shows had to be discussed on /v/, and when Toonami came back, the mods even gave a formal statement that normie anime was to be discussed on /v/.

Why are people allowed to talk about this shit now?
>>
>>139915098
Mods are fags and don't care.
>>
>>139915098
naruto isn't normie anime. normies see it for the childish shit it is.

naruto is baby's first drawn out shounen. That used to be dragonball but now that's old enough that nostalgia/irony is an excuse for enjoying it. I guess mods think that's true of naruto too somehow.
>>
>>139915904
it's a normie shit, don't try to deny it
>>
>>139915098
Because it's anime.
>>
>>139915098
anime belongs to /a/, sperging out about it not being special enough to satisfy your weird cravings won't change that fact
>>
Naruto has a tendency to spawn multiple threads just like other obnoxious fanbases like dragon ball and jojo.

>>139909917
>>
File: 1422988567413.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
1422988567413.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>139915098
Wanting me to talk about anime on a video game board, I bet you get like getting your pea's mixed in with your mashed potatoes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.