[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys emotionally prepared for Blackbeard to be the final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: blackbeard.jpg (19 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
blackbeard.jpg
19 KB, 236x214
Are you guys emotionally prepared for Blackbeard to be the final villain, after he kills shanks and crew along with Mihawk, so that zoro has a new target for WSS. But not before they wipe out the remaining Whitebeard pirates and Shiryu obtains Jozu's devilfruit, so that Zoro can surpass his master in failing to cut diamond.

You heard it here first
>>
>>139898329
Im hyped, love blackbeard
>>
Either akainu or gorosei are going to be the final villains.
>>
>>139898442
Yeah, if One Piece was any other shit shounen (i.e. Bleach or Naruto) he'd make Akainu or the gorosei the ultimate bad guys. But blackbeard has been built up from the start as the antithesis and dark version of luffy.
>>
>>139898518
except sasuke was the final villain and he was the dark version of naruto...
>>
>>139900500
haven't read naruto in a while, i dropped it when it stopped being a fun coming of age story and when they had him no longer care about his hokage title. Also it butchered the side characters, Chuunin exam was the peak of naruto.
>>
>>139898329
>inb4 the final villain is one of the crew.

I just want a twist which will destroy /a/ for weeks like Ace's death.
>>
>>139898329
Jack is the final villain.
>>
>>139901185
Ace's death wasn't really twist senpai. It made sense thematically for it to happen. I actually remember quite a few forums that predicted his death.

I would like though for like Zoro or luffy to actually fight, merely to see how it'd pan out. Kinda like when usopp fought luffy but we all knew luffy would kick his shit in.
>>
the thing i want to see is the reveal of vegapunk
>>
File: Bogard_Manga_Infobox.png (53 KB, 145x515) Image search: [Google]
Bogard_Manga_Infobox.png
53 KB, 145x515
>>139902078
I want to see what Mihawk's bounty is, it'd be funny if it was super low.

Also does anyone remember this guy? what happened to him, I wonder how powerful he is. I kinda thought he'd be the next admiral desu.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.