[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that in many animus Best Girl is never Main Girl? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
Why is it that in many animus Best Girl is never Main Girl? Is there a jap conspiracy against best girls?
>>
>>139894097
>starts a thread about best girls
>posts worst girl

sasuga /a/
>>
>tumblr
>>
>>139894211
Marika is the only girl who fucking admits to Raku that she loves him right from the start. If your waifu isn't open about her love she's a shit waifu. Marika is brave, pure, true, and honest.

Chitoge a shit.
>>
>>139894812
Anything or anyone is better then Shitoge. Hell, even staying single and dying alone is a better option.
>>
>>139895763
Well at least we can agree on that. So if Chitoge is worst girl, why is she Main girl?
>>
You only like her because she doesn't win.
>>
Tsugumi best gurl
>>
>>139894097
they realized that the main boy is a shitbag and winning the bowl is losing at life
>>
>>139896446
Whoa, I just got an idea. What if there was a first person harem animu where you are main boy?

I just invented VNs.
>>
Makes no sense OP because main girl can't be best girl.
>>
>>139894097
A couple thoughts.

Maybe we like side characters more because there is less known about them, so we have more opportunity to fill in their blanks and personalize them.

With side characters, you can just leave them off screen when you can afford to leave them off screen when you're not in love with any story ideas for them. With a main character, you probably spend plenty of time telling stories that you aren't as excited about.
>>
>>139897284
More likely is that the secondary girl usually isn't an annoying trophy character. Most of the time the main girl is some self serious chick who is there to be a foil to the MC. Since the MC is usually a self insert (aka just a blank slate) the heroine can only be so interesting.

The side character gets the benefit of actually being an interesting character because there's nothing for her to be a foil to. She just is. Plus, who doesn't want to root for the underdog?
>>
>>139894812
Marika is the eptiome of pandering for the lowest denominator .

People like you are so starved for attention and love that are willing to accept and unhealty and unjustified obscession that literally is her only trait even if in the long run it bring missery and suffering to the girl.

You marikafags are fucking selfish and disgust me greatly.
>>
>>139897740
but then you get all wound up about a character and never get any payoff.
>>
gorilla, doormat, boy, or girl?
I think I'll have girl, thanks.
>>
>>139894097
i dropped this after best girl Yui-Nee lost. How much longer until the series is over so i can speedread it and get disappointed all over again?
>>
File: tumblr_o0g7goOG591s307p6o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0g7goOG591s307p6o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>139899066
best girl is obviously marika you goddamn plebiam
>>
>>139899410
I know right?
Anime needs more confident, adamant girls
>>
>>139899499
Chitoge
>I love Raku-sama but I'm afraid to admit it!
Kosaki
Haru
Seshirou
Paula
>I love Tiger-sama but I'm afraid to admit it!
Yui
>I'm irrelevant!
Marika
>I love Raku-sama!
>>
You just gravitate towards minor characters because you're a hipster.
>>
>>139894097
Hello Y-san
>>
File: 1433818687559.jpg (188 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1433818687559.jpg
188 KB, 768x1024
Posting real best girl
>>
>>139894211
>Marika
>worst girl

Fuck off Tsugunigger.
>>
>>139897921
>Marika is the eptiome of pandering for the lowest denominator .

I guess that's how you'd see it if you're a Cultural Marxist degenerate.
>>
>>139900918
Get that fucking garbage out of here.
>>
>>139897921
A waifu should be totally devoted to her husbando. She should live for him. She should focus all of her efforts on making him happy and helping to make his life easier. Her full time job is maintaining his household and raising his children.

Feminism is cancer.
>>
Actually, MCs are not hated and are popular even if one side character stick out more in Japan for whatever reason /a/ always falls for side characters and hate the MC.
>>
File: Chitoge 4.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Chitoge 4.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>>139895763
>>139896220
Because that's how things work.

Your fault for liking inferior losers. Anyone who likes the girl who isn't the winner are pieces of worm shit. The winners forge history while the losers are ridiculed like filth.
>>
File: maricrying.jpg (337 KB, 876x761) Image search: [Google]
maricrying.jpg
337 KB, 876x761
Remember when Nisekoi was at peak, Marika dominated all over the board. After it went downhill, delusional Tsugumi fags crawled out because we don't care anymore. Talk about great timing!
Anyway. posting best amv for best girl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDBsJTUhTLs
>>
>losing to the lillies
>the city of Himeko Tachibana
>>
>>139906676
Just tear the band-aid off for me now. Does Marika win?
>>
>>139906845
No way in hell.

Just nope the fuck out
>>
File: Canon.png (27 KB, 363x536) Image search: [Google]
Canon.png
27 KB, 363x536
>>139906983
what if I make an mspaint volume where she does and just pretend my headcanon is true.
>>
>>139894211
explain why is she the worst

go on
>>
>>139894097
I thought One of the defsult traits of a bedt girl was not being main girl.
>>
>>139904526
Don't forget the man must repay such devotion and kindness by providing support and protection both moral and physical.
>>
>>139904526
There used to be a time when women who did those things were put on a pedestal. I have lived through the time where feminism sprang up, they told women they could now have a choice to be 'equal' to men, and now i'm sitting in an office with women who want to be with their children but simply can't because finances. Now there is no choice anymore for them.

You are right, feminism is 100% pure uncut malignant tumors.
>>
File: Ruri puts on the shoe.jpg (436 KB, 728x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ruri puts on the shoe.jpg
436 KB, 728x1080
The only good girl in Nisekoi doesn't even want Rakus dick.
>>
No one likes Raku, proves that you can sell big despite insufferable MCs.
>>
>>139907429
Then you're a delusional fucktard.

Not that I care; I'm starting to have delusions too for other series.
>>
>>139909538
This is the only redemption in Nisekoi.

It's literally the only thing we otters have left.
>>
>>139909538
And it's obvious she's best girl because best girls want Shoe-size, not Raku cuck-size.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.