[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Is It Really Okay for My Son to Like Anime and Me As Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 16
File: plot.jpg (6 KB, 250x136) Image search: [Google]
plot.jpg
6 KB, 250x136
>Is It Really Okay for My Son to Like Anime and Me As Well?
Very proud of the fact he's a self made man who came from a background of nothing to rise to the tables of the elite, our MC is a 60 year old CEO who has done nothing but devote his entire life to working hard and earning a paycheck to support his family. After his son invites him to Tokyo he decides to use this as a chance to bond with him, always feeling like their relationship was a bit estranged, having no clue what type of business he does he decides to take a tour of his son's company. However he is shocked to learn his son is in charge of one of the leading studies in producing anime and anime merchandise, at first ashamed of his hobby because he expected his son to be in the same league as him, the son decides to educate his father a little about the industry and unexpectedly the father finds himself growing more and more fond of the otaku world.
>>
The Bible into an anime. By ufotable.
>>
>>139888460

Seeing Satoshi Kon tackle The Bible would've been great.
>>
A direct anime adaption of Bram Stoker's Dracula. Moe Mina Harker and all.
>>
>>139887578

>ITADAKIMASU! (Comedy, SoL)
A group of foreign exchange students from Japan go to America and engourge themselves on supersize portions of food and grease until they all become diabetic and have heart disease.
>>
>>139888460
David Vs Goliath would have a lot more flips.
>>
>>139888460
Season 3 when?
>>
A holly knigt went against God for sparing the life of a family that believed in pagan Gods. He's sent to a hell-like place to suffer for his heresy, but there he meets a little girl, the youngest daughter of the family he saved. She tells him that the man who sent them there told her how to get out.
They both join forces, he protects her and she guides him.
During their journey they start acting more like father-daughter as they bound
When they get to the exit he finds out that she's been converted in the key to open the exit, but if he opens the door she'll dessapear, it was all a cruel joke to make them suffer even more. Everything goes to black when he's standing in front of the door
>>
An anon falls in love with a pasta.

Unable to produce OC, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the pasta's pastebin. Never minding the unoriginality, he immediately posts it, and is overjoyed to find out that it pisses off anons as well.

But, the next day, when he re-opens the previous day's bookmarked thread, he only gets a Yotsuba 404 image with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the thread that he shitposted in is not the first thread to contain his post. In fact, the idea he posted is not original at all. It is the obligatory threadly shitpost, which has been posted by hundreds of other anons, who too are blissfully unaware of the pasta's staleness.

Hijinks ensue as the anon strikes up a deal to write out the shitty concept in a fan fiction in order to say that it already exists. While the anon works to make his shitty pasta a reality, DRAMA ensues as he begins to think the idea is actually good and question the NATURE of SHITPOSTING.
>>
MC is summoned to another world as a hero. However, instead of the usual rpg-style setting, he is summoned as a kaiju to defend a tiny city from "giant" monsters. He is exactly the same as he was before, just everything else is smaller and the "giant monsters" are just normal animals like a deer.
>>
>>139890910
And the entire series is full of references to famous giant monster movies.
>>
>>139890910
Would attract macrofilia fetishists like the plague, unfortunately. I'd watch it as a shorts series.
>>
>>139888460
i actually want this
>>
>>139890995
It's pretty much impossible to write an anime that doesn't attract some sort of fetishist.
>>
>>139891171
Well, there are levels of kinks. Most anime cater to more "harmless" kink/fetishstuff like, I dunno, twintails, lingerie or tight, form fitting clothes.

Macrofilia is however usually listed with (and cross-pollinated with) people like vore or scat fetishists. So while what you said is pretty true, it still merits considering.
>>
>>139887578
has /a/ ever made an effort to actually animate one of these plots? in mspaint or something, frame by frame?
>>
>>139891343
>mspaint
That will probably take more effort than drawing by hand, you realize that?
>>
>>139891601
that depends whether we actually put effort into it or not
>>
File: the bulge is implied.jpg (729 KB, 1458x750) Image search: [Google]
the bulge is implied.jpg
729 KB, 1458x750
Four hopeless hiki/neets with no friends but each other hang out endlessly in a semi-abandoned MMO game where they all have adorable futa-loli avatars. There was a glitch in alpha where you could rapidly click the Male and Female choice button and get a combined body model, which was later patched out of the retail release. These four are the last ones on the server with the alpha glitch body type, and they like having the distinction.

One day they meet up with a very strange girl, who they save from a monster. She tells them she's from another dimension, and that she's been searching for heroes to defeat the Dark Lord of Chaos who is destroying her homeland. Thinking she's a quest NPC they agree, only to find themselves teleported to a Fantasy Kingdom by the girl, who reveals herself to be the Last Holy Fairy.

Not realizing she was in a game world, the Holy Fairy incarnates the four would-be heroes in thier game avatar modes... futa bits and all.

Now the four have to learn to use thier new bodies (not like that), control thier powers, and seduce the Evil Lord's generals. Subdue! Subdue the Evil Lord's generals. Right.
>>
>>139888460
I've never read The Bible, what's some interesting arcs?
>>
>>139892541
The Book of Job is pretty good.
>>
>>139889044
I remember this. This appeared in the thread with the knight pictures.
>>
>>139892597
Yes, im the one who created it. Just posting it because i have hopes that some anon will take the idea and writte it because i can't writte for shit (large stories i mean)
>>
>>139892778
Should have posted it with the picture, it really helped the atmosphere of it all.

This thread in general needs more motivating images.
>>
>>139892541

>>>/wsr/

Seriously though, I'd say Genesis, The Book of Job, and the Song of Songs off the top of my head.
>>
>>139892970
Sadly, i didn't save it, since in that thread i just went with the flow and wrote the first thing that crossed my mind. But maybe i'll just start writting it.

So might as well dump another idea:
A boy hates his mother, she abused him and his sister all the time. He ended up leaving the house, with his sister, and have a good life. Years later he becomes a wealthy man through business, but his sister tells him their mother is in a dying bed and wants to see them but he doesn't want to. Though, he finally gives in and goes to see her alone. There, they start talking about how he got successful, how his and her sisters life are going on and so on.
Days later she dies, so he goes to her house (the one they growed up) and found a book where there are newspaper about him and photos of them, gifts and letters that where never sent. This is the last scene where he realised that even though he hated her still deep down he still loved her because she was his mother
>>
>>139894221
Nice and sweet.
>>
No Way!! I’m Being Held at Spear Point By an Army of Pissed Off Tomboys??!

My Little Sister is a Part Time Chinese Dictator?!

My Girlfriend is Actually My Boyfriend and I’m Actually His Girlfriend??!

I Protected My Swamp From Idiotic Adventurers and Accidentally Became a Raid Boss??!

My Girlfriend is A Demon Who Dragged Me From Heaven Out of Love??!

My Chuuni Sister Unknowingly Became the Demon Lord?!

My Dad Became the Demon King and I Have to Stop Him With My Non-Blood Related Little Sister’s Magical Panties?!

Help!! My American Roommate Became the Prime Minister and My Childhood Friend is Trying to Kill Him??!

The World In Which I Had Never Lived
No Way!! My Parents Put Me 1 Trillion Yen in Debt and My Childhood Friend is the Yakuza’s Collector?!

My Dog Became a Chuuni and I Have to Keep it a Secret at All Costs?!

My Cute Angel Detective Girlfriend Can’t Be This Sadistic?!
>>
>>139891343
I'm kind of surprised that I haven't seen any collaborative animation from /a/. Obviously anything substantial would be like herding cats, but you would think with all the drawfags here there would at least be some shitty little shorts.
>>
>>139895849
It's never the drawfag's fault though. It's always on the writer.
>>
File: 1460063966029.jpg (49 KB, 410x380) Image search: [Google]
1460063966029.jpg
49 KB, 410x380
>>139895821
>My Dog Became a Chuuni and I Have to Keep it a Secret at All Costs?!
This is so stupid but I laughed.
>>
>>139895821
>My Dad Became the Demon King and I Have to Stop Him With My Non-Blood Related Little Sister’s Magical Panties?!
Okay, I'm interested.
>>
>>139895849
> but you would think with all the drawfags here there would at least be some shitty little shorts.

Sadly, they never draw outside the threads (if they are even there) so, that, unless you pay them you'll never get anything born out of sole passion
>>
File: nhk yamazakidrunk.jpg (52 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
nhk yamazakidrunk.jpg
52 KB, 640x361
>>139895923
It's just like one of my Japanese animes.
>>
>>139896116
Yeah, we would have to literally complete a story and then manage to convince a drawfag to draw it. It's near impossible.
>>
>>139895821
Damn, I would watch some of these
>>
>>139896386
I forgot to put that too, but well, im here hoping to see the day writtefags and drawfags get together to shot the world that /a/ is not that shit
>>
>>139896502
If writefags could come to agreement over a single story, there could be a lot of progress. They're the first step after all.
>>
>>139895821
>The World In Which I Had Never Lived
This one is just sneaked in there. It makes me question what it could be about.
>>
>>139896710
Then why not just put a writefag and a drawfag? i mean, writefags give their ideas and let the drawfags chose the story they want to draw and there you have it
>>
>>139896895
>giving just ideas
Writefags have too much responsibility and whoever wants to help the writefag has to have a dedication to continue on and want to create whatever it is they're doing. Most people will not have the will to do that and writefags have to migrate until someone does.
>>
>all these talks about making a collaborative /a/nime

I'd really love to see A Tsundere Christmas Carol OVA some day.
>>
>>139897066
So, in the end there won't be a short made by /a/nons, this sucks
>>
>>139897182
We should really hold like daily story writes for requested themes like this. Drawfags can draw for other people, so why don't we write short stories? 2000 words or less is good right? People can do that much in a day's writing. That would definitely get our gears running and more credibility.
>>
Would you really need a writefag, though? Just make a short, silent animation showcase like the Daicon openers and all you need is a storyboarder.
>>
>>139897494
>storyboarder
>What is a writefag
The name may change, but it's the same thing.
>>
>>139897400
I think there can and will be. It just requires someone to have a lot of passion for it. People often don't focus on things because they don't matter as much, but if it did matter, it could be done and that would be really cool.
>>
Anime about making anime set in a world where anime is filmed instead of drawn and animated.
>>
>it's a generic MC becomes stuck in an mmo anime
>in the final episode it reveals that he was never actually trapped in the mmo but it was a commentary on mmo addiction the whole time
>>
>>139897494
It is possible to just write a story and do a short animation to insert into some parts like a LN does with images. That would be interesting. Something like a 30 second animation or so perhaps? It could really be any length as long as it was animation and a story. It's good enough to represent itself.
>>
A super cute girl gets bullied a FUCKTON. There is no end in sight. Everyone hates her. The bullying never ends. She kills herself. As a ghost she looks onto the world and sees everyone is happier. The final scene is her crying in a void.
>>
>>139890820
This could make for a good short MsPaint comic.
>>
>>139898130
Who here is good with MsPaint?
>>
>>139897534
Not really. I can write, but storyboarding requires the skills of a visual artist.
>>
>>139898053
Literally
>The World In Which I Had Never Lived
>>
>>139898377
I was the one who wrote those LN titles, and I had something else in mind originally, but I like this idea better
>>
>>139897182
That reminds me, what happened to Christmas Cake anon?
>>
>>139898416
Did you make those up yourself or did you use a generator?
>>
>>139896767
It's about anon escaping reality through anime.
>>
What if /a/ was to simply make an open scenario, creating an open framework for a world with lore, important characters and whatnot. Anons could then write a bunch of short or long stories taking place in the world and some artists could then choose their favourites to make some art from?
Then we could just rotate the scenario round every 6 months or a year or so to get fresh ideas but centred in the same world as everyone else.
>>
>>139899035
I was in a LN Title thread and it 404'd before I could post, so I just saved it for later instead.
>>
>>139899174
That sounds familiar, sort of like Pixiv Fantasia, it's interesting and we would have to post up a blurb every thread to remind people.
It might be too complex though really.
Not really sure how it could be done, you got any other ideas?
>>
>>139899174
>What if /a/ was to simply make an open scenario, creating an open framework for a world with lore, important characters and whatnot.
How does /a/ get through this step
>>
>>139897448
I second this.

>>139897653
I get what you say, but like you said, someone has to have a lot of passion (or a group of people to relieve work) to make it work. Still hoping tho

>>139899174
Or, why don't we cry to Hiro to make a board where writefags and drawfags can gather and create their own stories/web-comics? Something like /co/ meets /lit/? It may not work that well tho
>>
>>139895821
>I Protected My Swamp From Idiotic Adventurers and Accidentally Became a Raid Boss??!
This is almost like that game where there's a character named metallica
>>
>>139899622
>Or, why don't we cry to Hiro to make a board where writefags and drawfags can gather and create their own stories/web-comics? Something like /co/ meets /lit/? It may not work that well tho
Never have some migration. You lose at least 50% of the people when you do so. It's like an inevitable law. It's better to do it at the original places and just help them grow since they've been around already.
>>
File: Europa.jpg (355 KB, 2300x1700) Image search: [Google]
Europa.jpg
355 KB, 2300x1700
Supernatural sci-fi mecha animu.

Aliens attack Earth and use Earth as a launching point for further operations. The remainder of humans, who lack the capacity for interstellar spacetravel and can only reliably move to other places in the solar system, flee to Europa and over the course of a few years manage to create a thriving fortress hidden in the ice, hidden from their alien foes. The aliens have scoured the reaches of the solar system searching for said humans but haven't found them.

Mankind has tried very hard to make efforts to explore and chart the vast hidden oceans of Europa under the ice but to no avail, megafauna and sea monsters of unfathomable size lurk the oceans and make quick work out of any team that dares venture into the black abysses of Europa's under-the-ice oceans.

MC's a mech pilot who's job was to defend the fortress from an alien attack, but as it seemed that the fortress was safe from the aliens, he is given the task with a group of other pilots to explore the oceans with new weapons and high quality mech suits, fully accepting there's a good chance he could die. The purpose for this is because throughout the few years that mankind's been on Europa, they've been getting faint radio signals from the bottom of the ocean.

What could be down there, do they really want to know?

While the MC and other pilots are exploring the ocean, fleeing from or fighting incredible sea monsters, the ever looming threat of the aliens discovering the fortress grows larger and larger.

The signal comes from an ancient machine that the aliens are after, who mistakenly assumed it was on Earth and that the humans were using it. Once the humans acquire the machine at the bottom of Europa and bring it to the fortress in the ice, the signal is no longer blocked by ice and is strong enough to attract the aliens' attention, leading them directly to the fortress in a conflict with mankind. The machine is a god-tool of unknown origin with an indecipherable code.
>>
>>139899836
That's what i said it may not work, because you can make a place but if you don't have something to put there then it's the same as nothing.
>>
Adaptation of Elliot Rodger's "My Twisted World".

The final episode would splice together footage, news reports, interviews relating to this Isla Vista shootings as well as actually videos of Elliot Rodgers.

Moral of the story would be cheer up, adopt a better world view, and stop being a total faggot.
>>
>>139900379
We need to write up a prompt that can be used for every thread, I'll think about it for a bit. I'm here for a few more hours.
>>
>>139899174
/tg/'s CYOAs are good for lore and setting up a world, but misled they can be power fantasies.

I think they can be a good base thought for writing, what do you guys think?
>>
Nadoka doesn't consider herself a tomboy, she just also loves cars, especially engines; she has a half restored motor sitting on the floor in her room and often goes to sleep spotted in grease.

She ended up attending a prestigious all girls school at her parent's insistence. Despite numerous attempts she was never able to get the director to approve her club, in fact the mention of a car or maintenance related club seemed to make the director furious.

Wandering around in the old campus MC hears the sound of machinery. Poking her head into an ivy covered brick building she finds an old machine shop, and another first year using some newly restored equipment on a project.

Exploring the machine room, Nadoka discovers a car under a tarp that turns out to be Studebaker Golden Hawk; heavily damaged even though it's surrounded by replacement parts. Inside the car she finds diaries written by the school director's grandfather. His wife suffered a stroke while driving the car, and died in the crash. The grandfather threw himself into repairing the car after the funeral, partly in his own grief, but partly because the car was special to him. It was the car that he wooed, dated, and eventually got married to his wife with and it was an important part of both their lives, and he wanted to share that with his granddaughter. Without realizing it, though, he alienated his granddaughter, who grew to resent him for not spending time with her anymore. She began to hate him, assuming he loved the car more than her or her grandmother. Heartbroken at this realization the grandfather abandoned restoring the car, eventually dying estranged from his granddaughter.

Nadoka refuses to see their story end like this, and soon builds a small secret club of other interested parties who begin to not only rebuild the machine shop area, but restore the Golden Hawk in order to present both to the director to show her why they all feel so passionately about cars and machines.
>>
An inability to exit his home a hikikomori blog about a new found conspiracy - he believe everytime he hear the cries of cicadas, the cicadas are transmitting their own code into his head to watch anime. To escape he must watch one anime from a different genre, everyday, and blog about what he watched.
>>
>>139901471
I think that it should for the most part simply facilitate writing and creativity. So there should be a 'simple' scenario that contains as little information as possible for those who are creatively minded and just want to do their own thing, essentially only a couple of sentences basically outlining the world.
Then for those who are in need of more structure in the creation of a story can use more detailed notes that involve important towns, important people in those towns, potential conflicts, etc, and just let people do what they want with the setting.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-04-10 00.21.57.png (123 KB, 1024x1260) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-04-10 00.21.57.png
123 KB, 1024x1260
>>139887578
I'm writing a story inspired by that thread here a while back about a harem hero and that one other guy in a party to fight an evil demon lord.
And it's all told as a greentext story from the reverse trap hero's perspective.
I plan to draw a picture for each line and it's a long one.
>>
>>139903582
Publish it so greentexting explodes with normalfags
>>
>>139903582
Is that Notepad, anon.
>>
>>139903794
Yeah, grammer fuck-ups and all.
>>
>>139903582
Wait a second. the guy with the crown isn't the hero of Dragon Quest?
>>
>>139903917
It could be. I actually drew one of the background heroes in that manga from that thread.
The one with the hero message board.
>>
>>139902178
The Rule of 3 is pretty simple.

>Three Kingdoms
>Three Races
>Three etc.

Quick and easy, probably.
>>
A mc with an OP power is sent into high school, there he find a lot of different girls that have power but none is as strong as him, all the girls seem to suddenly fall in love with him.
Also, fanservise, lots of them.
bring me the money.
>>
>>139904275
Man, Tora Kiss was such a ride
>>
>>139904275
>/a/ can't even write a simple battle high school harem
>>
>>139904448
lol, i never watched this, and i wrote the script.
must've been a deep show
>>
>>139887578
A black hair boy sits in the back of the class room starring out the window, everyone else has black hair just like him except for 3 girls in class who all have different hair styles as well as varying breast sizes that are:

Fucking huge
"medium" but are still pretty big
and small

Medium has always had a crush on black hair, but has chosen to show her crush in ways that are fucking stupid like acting like she hates him and actively hurts him, being his being a general friend, or just being completely shy around him.
Big always teases him in sexual ways but for some reason refuses to make it seem real at the end and instead plays it off like a joke. Big has a 50/50 chance of just not caring for black hair or being deep in love with him.
Small is normally a pretty evil cunt who is generally a bitch (probably because she's small) but still likes the dude for some reason (be it a special ability or other notable characteristic)
Anyways the first episode is of black hair sitting in the back day dreaming of some stupid ass for shadow about how he wants civilization to end or some super power and the rest of his day goes on. Nearing dawn right outside his house some chick comes in with pretty good size breasts and has some type of illness or amnesia or something. So strange chick lives with him for the rest of the day and in the morning medium comes to his house for some fucking reason and finds strange chick with black hair causing an amplifying effect of her previous characteristics towards black hair.

This is episode 1 with the next being the one that actually brings in plot, from there nothing happens except for the last 3ish or so episodes where it carries on said normal plot. Oh and the main character is either a total fucking giant ass pussy who would never pull that shit here or some weird ass who has some strange sexual fetish (normally dealing with panties. How did I do /a/?
>>
>>139892541
Revelations
>>
A fat otaku highschool boy is killed by a runaway truck in front of an old, run down shrine that he was going to visit because it his favorite animu used it as a setting. The goddess of the shrine decides to save him. The boy is reincarnated as a magical girl mascot. He's tasked to find girls to become magical miko warriors to defend the town and restore the shrine to its former glory.
>>
>>139904477
It's a manga tho, it has only 24 chapters, cute girls and more of the same, but a nice read nonetheless
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>139904692
Huh that sounds somewhat interesting.
>>
Loki gets bored of playing tricks on other gods and deities because they're all pretty much immune to his pranks now.
As such, travels to Midgard (Earth) to have fun with humans, because he hasn't had fun with them for over a thousand years.
The problem is that thousands of years ago, the gods decided not to interfere with humanity and as a result, going to Earth without consulting the other gods and having a good enough reason is tantamount to treason and essentially means "time out" in your own version of Hell (underworld or for Norse Gods, Helheim -- which for Loki means his own daughter will be his warden). Because of this, he needs to disguise himself or cloak himself.
The easiest way for a God to cloak themselves is to live with a human that is the exact opposite of the god. As such Loki finds a dull, boring human boy that is constantly bullied and that has no confidence to live with. In return for him acting as a cloak, Loki promises to protect him as long as he gets to have fun with the humans.

Basically Loki shennanigans with poor kid.
I honestly haven't really thought of it much, I just want a comedy with Loki tricking people all over. Maybe he uses magic to make himself look like a teen kid and go to school with him and it's a comedy SoL. I don't know.
>>
File: 1.png (137 KB, 1600x3512) Image search: [Google]
1.png
137 KB, 1600x3512
>>139903582
Each single line is gonna be roughed and then fixed up.
Can't wait to share the finished product with /a/, if it gets there.
This is a part in the story where the hero is close to the demon lord's castle so she just wants to get this thing over with to go on a date with the guy, not put up with another haremette.
>>
>>139904939
Good stuff. I hope that it'll motivate other anons to do the same.
>>
File: 1460059423596.jpg (23 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
1460059423596.jpg
23 KB, 400x288
>>139904939
> when no one is looking, you kick her into the pit

Holly shit, my sides
>>
>>139904858
Would definitely watch.
>he changes one of the bullies into a cute girl
>guy he's staying with needs to do a speech infront of the whole school, "Just imagine everyone in their underwear"
Could be fun
>>
>>139904858
Make loki a cute girl and we've got a deal.
>>
>>139906564
He can transform into a girl. But no. He'll mainly be male. And only use Cute Girl transformation to joke with people
>>
File: Haruhi_Suzumiya.png (100 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
Haruhi_Suzumiya.png
100 KB, 400x275
>>139895849
>mfw im secretly culling all the good ideas that are posted in these threads so I can use one of them in my senior project for my 2D animation major
>>
File: 1448758142773.png (157 KB, 298x390) Image search: [Google]
1448758142773.png
157 KB, 298x390
>>139906666
I hope you do, and post it here, if it's true that is
>>
>>139906666
>all the good idea
He hates it.
>>
>delinquent kid is strongest in school
>only fights other delinquents because he only wants to fight strong people
>new kid to school is saika / ruka tier
>gets teases immediately for being effeminate by other delinquents
>MC Delinquent beats the shit out of them because he wanted to fight someone, not because he wanted to protect gay kid
>gay kid immediately falls inlove
>hijinks ensue as ultra manly man delinquent gets stalker
>>
Long ago, a great Dark Lord who sought to steal the secrets of creation, including that of life itself, was defeated by the forces of light and goodness. While he was gravely wounded and forced to flee, he did manage to cling onto a few scraps of the knowledge he desired.

Timeskip. The world is mostly at peace and the ancient war is a myth. The Dark Lord runs a small shop now, selling people whatever their heart desires and conveniently located nearby in that one place you must have glanced over before.

Nowadays, it's mostly his apprentice tending to the shop as he's been rather busy lately, but she's more than willing to help pick out the perfect purchase for you. There's few things she enjoys more than to see a customer leave the shop happy, but one of those things is certainly what comes next. She knows just what someone needs to ruin as many lives as possible.

She might have a cute face and a pretty dress, but she's a sadistic monster in the most literal sense. A twisted mockery of life the Dark Lord molded from filth, barely resembling a human without heavy clothing to obscure her true form, and trained in darkest magics so she might one day succeed him. She returns none of his affection.

This unsympathetic creature is our MC. The story starts off properly on her birthday, when her master's work is revealed and the world slips into chaos as villains armed with ancient artifacts and backed by twisted hordes appear. She's delighted at the gift until his true intent is revealed. Recalling his past defeats, her master decided she should master a power he never could.

Instead of joining the horde, she's stuck with a band of plucky young heroes to stop the darkness and learn the power of friendship. They're unaware of her true nature and think she's a generic Tsundere with a tragic past, when she actually just hates their guts and is prone to violence given any cause. No matter how she resists, they shower her in undeserved kindness and try to raise flags.
>>
File: alreadyfailed.jpg (304 KB, 641x868) Image search: [Google]
alreadyfailed.jpg
304 KB, 641x868
>>139906666
>good ideas
>>
>>139907126
The other girls all see her as a friendly rival for the leader's affection, even being jealous of how close the two are, but she doesn't understand it at all. She's never -not- harsh and abusive towards him, except when she's being blatantly manipulative. It's not that they don't ever snap back, but they have an unfortunate tendency to apologize or start acting awkward afterward.

The only one who treats her differently is the "comic-relief" best friend guy who comes across as a bit of an ass but is a loyal and decent guy at heart, so of course the whole party treats him like trash. He's actually one of her former victims whose life was ruined, having purchased cursed goods from her a few years back, and repeatedly attempts to prove she's a monster by catching her naked. Everyone else just treats him like a disgusting pervert, no matter how much he tries to explain the truth or tries to convince them to check. He'd have left already if he didn't feel obligated to protect them and keep an eye on the girl.

So of course he's the only one who the MC shows any respect for, even if she does her best to humiliate him so no one else feels the same way. She enjoys turning his supposed "friends" against him and hopes he'll snap one day and kill them all in a rage. Trying to break him and turn him into a monster like her is the closest thing she has to a "dere" side.

This is our generic party at the start. The focus is on how they and their relationships all change, usually either because of or despite the inherent vileness of the MC, building up to the revelation of her true identity as the Dark Lord's apprentice.
>>
>I Won't Lose To a Harem Protagonist

A faraway kingdom prepares for a gruesome war with the recently awakened demon lord. Their shining ray of hope is the Hero, a young holy knight bearing the heaven's blessing.

But one day, a mysterious stranger appears, claiming to be from another world. Not only is he a perverted loser without honour, who treats everything like a game, for some reason young girls can't so falling in love with him!
Clearly he needs to be dealt with, but how, when he keeps asspulling last-minute power-ups!

Is the hero's role as the champion of the realm in danger? Is even his loved one, the princess, safe from the stranger's vile charms...!?
>>
>>139908921
>NTR the anime
Would not watch
>>
>>139904673
No, no, make it so that he has to find other BOYS to turn into miko warriors.
>>
>>139892541
oh man the one where after they leave the ark and noah's girls have sex with him in his sleep
that's quite the plot man
>>
>>139895821
/thread
>>
>>139895821
I fucking hate Light Novels
>>
File: dconline_superman[1].jpg (484 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
dconline_superman[1].jpg
484 KB, 1333x2000
Superman the Anime.

Alternatively, if that's not allowed;
>fantasy world that super advanced, but through magic, not science
>Heaven gets destroyed
>Last living angel is a baby, saved by mother but mother dies shortly after
>Baby is raised by human family
>first couple episodes are the destruction of heaven, the raising of the super baby, the babies powers coming forth and eventual rise to becoming a hero
>rest of the season would be the now adult angel, protecting the world as a hero
>his powers are exactly the same as supermans
>Angel-kun won't be cliche japanese protag, but closer to saturday morning Superman, "HOPE INCARNATE"
>And has to at least once say something along the lines of; "That man won't quit as long as he can still draw a breath (talking about Batman). None of my teammates will. Me? I've got a different problem. I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you just how powerful I really am."

Sorry, anons. I really like Superman. The only western hero I like, and read comics from.
>>
File: 1373705739804.png (249 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
1373705739804.png
249 KB, 500x443
>>139916662

dude they made cartoons of him years ago but you are too much of a newfag to know about it.
>>
>>139917176
I already know, faggot. Where the fuck did you think I got that quote from?

I've seen all of them. And read just about every Superman comic.
>>
File: Culture.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Culture.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>>139899174
>>139900886
>>139899361
A framework that works could be something like Banks' Culture, a setting in which a wide variety of stories in differing genres can be written based on that, while providing enough free space to make wildly different stories that are practically independent to one another. It's something that you can freely meld and take as your own.
>>
>>139899855
Might watch solely for underwater mechs and giant sea creatures.
>>
Harem King (with Shaman King English OP)
S1: MC must defeat the current Harem King
S2: MC must defend his harem against the NTR king
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.