[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol but actually what the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
lol but actually what the fuck
>>
>anime only fag
Kill yourself, piece of shit
>>
The definition of an asspull
>>
This shit is moving fast. Are they going to animate the end of the manga? It was just a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>139886478
Yes thats what they are going for, Matsui already said it in an interview
>>
>>139886165
>lol

Lurk for 2 years before posting.
>>
>>139886395
If asspulls were foreshadowed, sure
>>
File: didnt notice.png (435 KB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
didnt notice.png
435 KB, 1280x715
IT'S ME NAGISA

IT WAS ME THE WHOLE TIME, NAGISA!
>>
>>139886767
This twist had literally no foreshadowing
>>
>>139886683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>139886977
You make it really hard to determine if you need handlers to get through every day life or if you are trolling.
>>
>>139886165
https://youtu.be/gOO5Ipxpass
chill men just laugh
>>
>>139887076
>Kayano is good at planning things and is friends with the main character
>CLEARLY THIS MEANS THAT SHE IS ACTUALLY A COLD BLOODED KILLER
>>
>>139886165
>lol
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 0 108.jpg (249 KB, 897x1400) Image search: [Google]
0 108.jpg
249 KB, 897x1400
>>139887275
>was literally the only one that drowned in the same chapter where Koro-sensei's weakness to water was revealed
>loved pudding a fuckton
>literally had a panel with one of hairs in back being a tentacle, claiming she had secret blades
Cry more
>>
>>139886165
>lol
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.